bad luck for jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bad luck for jets

chris84chambers said:
3.tennesse-vince young or matt leinart
my bad

You could just edit your post. In the lower right hand corner of your post there's a little button with the word "edit" on it. Click it to change what you wrote.

Maybe when the Jets come up to make their first pick, their draft pick will pull a John Elway/Eli Manning and refuse to play for this organization....especially since Herm and the rest of the rats are bailing off the ship.

Jets-Jets-Jets
....u.....u..... u
....c.... c..... c
....k.... k .....k

Most probably it'll be D'Brickshaw Ferguson unless one of the RBs really raises their stock or they trade down which isn't likely since Winston is still available after him.

The Jets have some holes hence why I think they will trade down. I think they'd be happy trading down 3-4 spots and getting a LenDale White or DeAngelo Williams, then fill in other holes with the extra picks.

But if they were to take Ferguson I wouldn't oppose that.

Yea right... DeAngelo Williams, D-Brick, Jay Cutler, AJ Hawk, Maroney, LenDale White... Nothing left for us, huh????

OutsideObserver said:
Yea right... DeAngelo Williams, D-Brick, Jay Cutler, AJ Hawk, Maroney, LenDale White... Nothing left for us, huh????

Jay Cutler?

azfinfanmang said:
Ohhh, things are looking up all the time. I think there should still be some quality kickers or punters left at #4:D :D

perhaps an undersized, white defensive end from a small school... or a Penn State running back... or, wait, maybe a limited blocking tight end that some other team has targeted late in the round....

OutsideObserver said:
We have no QB....your Question is......
I would be very surprised to see the Jets draft a QB in round one. Sure Chad's arm is only on by a rubber band, but they have too much invested in him to choose another QB that high. Don't get me wrong, you should draft a QB(and you will), but not until round 3 or 4.

Back
Top Bottom