Bad News for Patsies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News for Patsies

Bellicheck should thank that dirty Jets player for saving his job.. Without Bledsoe bleeding internally and golden boy Brady stepping on the field, Bellicheck would have been unemployed by 2002...

Which dirty Jets player? That's like saying that scaly fish

Originally posted by Finfan80
Which dirty Jets player? That's like saying that scaly fish

:D :D :D

Pats fan here. You guys may be dillusional, but you still have your sense of humor.

When you play for the Patriots, you are not here to be loyal to a coach. You are not here to be loyal to a player. You are not here to be loyal to the media, to money, to the owner, or to the NFL.

You come to the Patriots to be loyal to winning. And that is all that needs to be said.

Anyone remember these exact posts last season after Milloy was cut? I hate the PAts almost as much as I love the Phins...but anyone who would bet against Bellichicken is a fool.

Re: Re: Bad News for Patsies

Originally posted by tylaw4president

Reading a Ron Borges article, and taking an ounce of truth from it, now that's funny. He is the most hated sportswriter in New England. The players and coaches won't talk to him, so he hates the organization, and thinly veils his contempt through his columns.

Kinda like Greg Stoda at the Palm Beach Post down here.

I had heard that there was a guy or two at the Boston Globe who pulled a bunch of crap during the playoff run trying to stir sh*t up. Was this the same guy??

Originally posted by stan marino
**** guys i couldnt disagree with u guys more...This superbowl team that lost a guard that was easily replaced and safety that was easily replaced has 2 firsts, 2 2nds, 1 3rd and 2 4ths in this years draft!!!!! Law will end up being happy with something, and then they got all these picks to reload with plus roosevelt colvin coming back...And yes they do have a killer coaching staff that actually change both their defensive and offensive game plans for each game..(man that sounds so alien to me somehow)

Sing it. I totally agree. I'll believe in the Patriots downfall when I see it. And I don't forsee it anytime soon. They suffered tons of injuries this year and didn't miss a beat. 16(?) straight wins?? Unreal. My only question is how they would respond if Brady went down for an extended period of time. They're lucky that while their running backs weren't the greatest, Brady stayed healthy and carried the offense. Now it appears as if they will get themselves a real RB.

Borges did try to stir the pot during the playoff run using the Law contract. At the time Law said that is for the offseason. Law is a funny guy. In the offseason he will ***** but if not traded he will play like a pro. He is unlike Milloy. After his release an unnammed vet quoted in the paper said when he is happy he's fun to be around but when he is not, look out. He's a downer for the team and especially the young guys. Law is a pro.

BTW, most players (if they are really good) get one jackpot during their career. When the Pats made Law the highest paid at his position in history five years ago (a contract eclipsed only 1 week ago) he got his. He had a drug bust, two off seasons, and three pro bowl years during that time. He has been paid handsomely.
If he stays he will still be well paid.

I think rumors of the pending demise of the Patriots based on being cheap are premature!

Also, if Woody really had hard feelings towards the Patriots he would be a Dolphin now.Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom