Bad news for those that want Brees. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad news for those that want Brees.

Jt0323 said:
but some players rather get 1 mill less and get that superbowl ring
I agree JT, plus we have a better group of players then the Lions do, plus we don't have Matt Millen as our GM!:wink:

Brees is gonna get alot of money from some1, its a given... Miami is gonna have to pay a pretty penny for brees. Brees is ours for the taking, the only question is will be shell out the money.

LoneWulF said:
but saban wont pay him what detroit will. nowhere close. And it doesnt look like culpepper is budging from minn either. nor mcnair from tenn.
And just how the hell would you know that??????

flintsilver7 said:
The only thing Detroit would be able to offer over Miami would be money. Detroit does not offer success, while Miami has been just on the edge of playoff success for five years.

In addition, Miami has a better line, better wide receivers, and a better running game. Basically, even without the playoffs, Brees would do better in Miami.

It goes without saying that Miami has nicer weather and is a better all-around city than Detroit.
Actually Detroit has the better line. Damien Woody and Jeff Backus are very good.

TAK said:
Actually Detroit has the better line. Damien Woody and Jeff Backus are very good.

An O-line isnt about names, they have two big name players but they play terrible as a unit

Therefor their line isnt better

Let's see, come to Miami and all that offers, including, a starting job, or, go to a strugging franchise and have to battle out Joey Harrington ( A quarterback that Matt Millen and Rod Marinelli both have said is THE quarterback they are committed to) for the starting job and possibly be a backup.. hmmmmmm.. yeah, sorry, I am not bying that Detroit has a better chance to sign him over us regardless of the $$ issue.

LoneWulF said:
but saban wont pay him what detroit will. nowhere close. And it doesnt look like culpepper is budging from minn either. nor mcnair from tenn.
Bro Culpepper might still get released or traded. He is due 6 million on March 17th, and I don't think Minnesota will cough that up. I could be wrong.

Alex22 said:
An O-line isnt about names, they have two big name players but they play terrible as a unit

Therefor their line isnt better

Exactly, ask Joey Harrington who he'd rather play behind and I bet he picks Miami's. :dolphins:

if brees wants to go to detroit over miami then so be it...but he doesn't strike me as a guy that will take more money to go somewhere...i think he will be a dolphin...i just don't see him going to detroit for more money...

dolphindude13 said:
If Brees wants to got to the Lions....so be it....That means Cutler more than likely falls to us in the draft! Which is more than fine to me!
Sorry the Jets are hot and heavy for him at 4

Back
Top Bottom