Bad News!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News!!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Look at New England's schedule. It's funny how the get the whole AFC East at home in Decmeber every year now isn't it. They could freakin win out. I hope the Broncos can get them tomorrow night but I see a sloppy game in which Brady is able to do slightly more then Kanell. Kind of like every week for the Pats.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Look at New England's schedule. It's funny how the get the whole AFC East at home in Decmeber every year now isn't it. They could freakin win out. I hope the Broncos can get them tomorrow night but I see a sloppy game in which Brady is able to do slightly more then Kanell. Kind of like every week for the Pats.

I agree Z28...How come EVERY YEAR the Fins have to travel north at least twice in December??? Can't we play one in November or October? Could someone please tell me why?? We have 17 weeks to play THREE division opponents away...Why are there TWO of them every december??

Here is my breakdown from the smack forum.

First off I hate the Patriots in fact they're quickly gaining on Buffalo as my least favorite team. However look at New Englands schedule. They, unlike Miami, have already WON a lot of their tough games and are left with a bunch of cake walks or teams they have owned in the past.

@ Denver - NE struggles here traditionally but Bellechik is not going to let Danny Kanell beat them. I say the pats win a sloppy one like 13 -6.

BYE - Do the schedule makers love the Pats or what.

Dallas at NE - It seems like student always beats teacher in the NFL.

@ Houston - Please!!!!!! Unlike Miami NE hardly ever loses games they should win.

@ Indy - NE absolutley owns them. Even more so then Miami did prior to today.

Miami @ NE - We don't win in Foxboro unless the Pats suck. In fact being from NE it is pointed out to me often that MIAMI CAN NEVER BEAT NE IN BIG GAMES. Hate to say it but the NE fans are right.

Jacksonville @ NE - PLEASE!!!

NE @ the Jets - Possible loss but could go either way.

Buffalo @ NE - Bills fans are slowly getting use to Drew Bledsoe in Big games. They will realize that game in Buffalo was the biggest fluke of 2003 very quickly.

Hey Chiefs fan might I add that the KC Chiefs have been one of the biggest playoff chokers in the NFL over the past 10-15 years. Go ahead go 16 - 0.

Change the title of this thread.. I thought you were going to announce some injuries to Timbo or Chester.. :nono:

Don't scare me like that again

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Change the title of this thread.. I thought you were going to announce some injuries to Timbo or Chester.. :nono:

Don't scare me like that again

I'll scare you Rude..How about Wannstedt naming Fiedler the starter again...AAGGHHH!

That would be worse than a date with Rosie O'Donnell.

Re: Re: Bad News!!!

Originally posted by BATMAN

I agree Z28...How come EVERY YEAR the Fins have to travel north at least twice in December??? Can't we play one in November or October? Could someone please tell me why?? We have 17 weeks to play THREE division opponents away...Why are there TWO of them every december??

The way we're playing at home right home I'm almost relieve to play on the road...

To answer the bellyaching about the schedule and playing up north in December:

I think the league does this on purpose because they want the whole AFC East to face adversity. Remember that December games in New England/Buffalo/New York mean September games with those teams in sweltering Miami. It seems to me that the league tried to do the same with Tampa in the NFC Central as well. I guess their schedulers feel that it makes for more drama, but I really think that it simply makes the road to the Super Bowl harder for the teams in the East because it's harder to sweep those series and get a bye and/or home field advantage. I guess it's just the price we pay for having a division that almost always comes down to the wire...

Originally posted by Jimmy James
To answer the bellyaching about the schedule and playing up north in December:

I think the league does this on purpose because they want the whole AFC East to face adversity. Remember that December games in New England/Buffalo/New York mean September games with those teams in sweltering Miami.

Well it seems that we only played Buffalo in Miami in September.
Not NY..Not NE. But we have to go up there twice in December.
Same crap every year...

Back
Top Bottom