Bad News!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News!!!

I think it goes back to why Indy went to the AFC south and not us. Why are we the only team in the east thats in the SE? Indy goes south and we stay in the north why? We have so much against us,every year we are so week in one part of our game. I'm convinced that I will never see Miami win a SB in my lifetime. I honestly believe we will not win 3 of our final 8 games. Our final record 7-8.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
I think it goes back to why Indy went to the AFC south and not us. Why are we the only team in the east thats in the SE? Indy goes south and we stay in the north why? We have so much against us,every year we are so week in one part of our game. I'm convinced that I will never see Miami win a SB in my lifetime. I honestly believe we will not win 3 of our final 8 games. Our final record 7-8.
its 16 games man...but i like the direction you're going..very astute assessment:cool:

I think we stayed and they went because they were the ones with the least time in the East. In fact, I think the AFC and NFC East were the reasons the league didn't just blow everything up and go strictly by geography. There is just too much history there...

Back
Top Bottom