BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

I'm not sure which I find more disgusting, the possibility of Dez Bryant lying to the media about Jeff Ireland's character or the behavior of some of the posters on Finheaven, who savagely attack a woman's character whom they have never met.

The crack whore wants an apology. Why would I have to meet her?

It was just revealed Dez Bryant's mother was the crack whore on "Menace to Society"...

Mommy Bryant: Yo you got some crack

Dez Bryant: Momma, I told you not to ask my friends for crack

Mommy Bryant: Man, I got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers.

Dez Bryant: Momma you got some cash

Mommy Bryant: I aint got no cash but i'll suck yo ****. Come on now.

Some closing thoughts:
  • What's momma gonna be like when she can tap in to Dez's money to fund her wants?
  • Why hasn't Jerry Jones gotten "his people" out there to keep Momma quiet? This does NOT make the Cowboys organization look good.
  • What are some of the signs you think will be up in Philly? Those dudes threw snowballs at Santa Claus. The Philly fans will be brutal to Bryant.
  • Sometimes the high talent kids come from the wrong side of the street. You definitely need to know what you are getting in to. The Dolphins' question is understandable, if tactless.
  • In reality, Dez's documented offense-lying about contact with Deion Sanders-isn't such a big deal at all. I don't recall the kid really being a problem child on the field at OSU. He may turn out to be ok in the NFL.

How is this not locked? What is the relevance to dolphins football?

Some closing thoughts:
  • What's momma gonna be like when she can tap in to Dez's money to fund her wants?
  • Why hasn't Jerry Jones gotten "his people" out there to keep Momma quiet? This does NOT make the Cowboys organization look good.
  • What are some of the signs you think will be up in Philly? Those dudes threw snowballs at Santa Claus. The Philly fans will be brutal to Bryant.
  • Sometimes the high talent kids come from the wrong side of the street. You definitely need to know what you are getting in to. The Dolphins' question is understandable, if tactless.
  • In reality, Dez's documented offense-lying about contact with Deion Sanders-isn't such a big deal at all. I don't recall the kid really being a problem child on the field at OSU. He may turn out to be ok in the NFL.

As long as Momma stays out of the mens locker room

Man every single DB in the league is going to make this kids life miserable... He wont even have a chance. The media wont let it drop and will be asking questions after every game... Can anyone say ryan leaf media reactions. The guy is going to have a rough road in the NFL...

She wants an apology? I wonder if she ever apologized to her family for being a crackhead?

That's the sad thing. Dez will get abused by fans and DBs for something that really wasn't his fault and, if he had been smart enough not to lie about Deion, should not have really been made public. In a way, I feel for the kid. Since he's a Cowboy, not too much, but I do feel for him.

If Momma has a substance abuse issue now do you think having her son with money will make that better? If I were him, I'd be concerned. Maybe he can afford to get her some help. I hope this makes their lives better, and not worse, as money sometimes does.

This is only relevant to Dolphins football because our FO got dragged in the mud for asking a question of Bryant. Some people think our GM is evil for asking the question he did.

It is fascinating in the way a train wreck is.

IMO, Crack dealers are one of the top "scum of the earth" persons on the face of the earth, especially if they end up selling to kids, in which case, they should be locked up for life.

For pete's sake people need to leave Dez Bryant and his mother alone. Who are you people to judge them? He has done more with his life than any of you have so keep making fun of them but he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Who cares?

Let the kid show who he is on the field and off it.

Despite what he shows on the field whether good or bad, would it change that he was a "crack baby":ponder:

As far as his future, he was suspended virtually the entire season last year... So that is what I would expect for his future...

Back
Top Bottom