Baker big game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker big game

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
With our DBs banged up and Taco likely out and therefore less pass rush, I predict a big pass game for Mayfield Landry and Odell

I want to beat these guys. They are needlessly arrogant... that said, I don't see how it happens.

Our RB and WR core is decimated. I hope they learned from last week and start to focus on getting Jakeem Grant the ball in space.

Let us hope Jerome Baker also has a big game.

With our DBs banged up and Taco likely out and therefore less pass rush, I predict a big pass game for Mayfield Landry and Odell

I think the Browns cover the spread easily.

You guys give the browns to much credit, Baker has played horrible all year his accuracy is bad, their oline is bad and playing without 2 defense lineman starters, plus Kitchens is in over his head as a head coach right now, with all that I still think they win but won’t be a blow out

You guys give the browns to much credit, Baker has played horrible all year his accuracy is bad, their oline is bad and playing without 2 defense lineman starters, plus Kitchens is in over his head as a head coach right now, with all that I still think they win but won’t be a blow out

Fair point but here is a quick counter... who or how are we going to score more than 1 TD? Our oline is worse than theirs even with 2 injured starters on their line. Our pass rush is less effective than theirs without their best pass rusher.

We got lucky last week that Jakeem is a special teams ace. I dont see how we score more than 1 TD and 3 field goals. That said, I hope I am wrong.

Let us hope for big things upcoming from Jakeem Grant.

Ken Webster DB, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins CB Ken Webster (ankle) is out for Week 12.

The Dolphins already below-average secondary will be without multiple contributors this week and beyond. Miami placed two safeties on injured reserve, and Webster didn't even travel with the team this week.

Source: Nate Ulrich on Twitter

Nov 23, 2019, 3:13 PM ET

Thanks, Nostradamus, but I don't see it happening.

Our roster, which was bottom of the league to start the season, may be seriously devastated by injuries, but I don't think that's a factor.

The fact that we're responsible for 5 players of the week in our 8 losses doesn't mean much either.

I predict an overzealous TD celebration or two.

Wouldn’t surprised if the Browns spent significant practice time on choreographed celebrations.

This is their super bowl folks. The crowning moment of their rebuild will see them inch towards .500.

Winning doesn’t matter, only stats and perception.

I’ll yawn once or twice for sure.

I predict an overzealous TD celebration or two.

Wouldn’t surprised if the Browns spent significant practice time on choreographed celebrations.

This is their super bowl folks. The crowning moment of their rebuild will see them inch towards .500.

Winning doesn’t matter, only stats and perception.

I’ll yawn once or twice for sure.
I really love those celebrations. Forget the game. Just show me High School Football the Musical.

The Browns should win rather easily because they are the better team at this time and they need the win more than the Dolphins. As far as Baker Mayfield is concerned, he is just a mediocre QB who has the advantage of having a very good RB and an excellent WR group. If he was playing on the Dolphins we would have no more wins than we have with Fitzpatrick.

I want to see how the two guys being on the active roster will do. Been waiting on them to get off ir and of the ps.

Back
Top Bottom