Baltimore is getting their Butts handed to them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baltimore is getting their Butts handed to them

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So it's going to be up to the Phins to knock them deeper into oblivion next week. I don't like their coach anyway. Madison needs to recall that fued and light it up next week. This is going to be a win folks.

21-19?? u call that gettin your àss handed to you? u lost you mind or something? gettin you àss handed to you is losing 31-7.

He created the thread 90 minutes ago. It was 14-0 I think.

Newbies :rolleyes:

Thanks Muck. Anyway, I think this is a game we can win. We can't underestimate the newbie at QB and Zogina, Chester, and Bowens have to elevate their play. I counted on 5-4 before the Tenn game but here's where I counted we'd turn it around. If we can play our top football and sweep the division (they're weak) we can make a run. But I say that every year. It starts with the OL and Taylor on the other side. Also our DB's can't play let them catch and try to tackle. They need to actually defense passes something they haven't done all year.

Unfortunately, this Ravens team has enough heart to want to come back from a loss strong. Too bad this Dolphins team didn't seem to have that yesterday...

Sherif, how do you expect the Fins to win this game if the Ravens held St Louis' explosive offense to 121 total yards? I don't see us winning this game either.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Sherif, how do you expect the Fins to win this game if the Ravens held St Louis' explosive offense to 121 total yards? I don't see us winning this game either.

Miami WILL beat Baltimore on Sunday. San Francisco's defense (which isn't exactly great) held St. Louis to 10 measly points. I don't care if St. Louis was held to a low yardage total, because they still put 33 points on the board. Yeah, I know a lot of it came from turnovers, but our defense can wreak just as much havoc on that pathetic Baltimore offense. Sure, the D has been lit up the past two weeks, but that was by two great offenses. Baltimore has Jamal Lewis, Todd Heap and nothing else. The D will eat either Boller or Redman alive. Lewis may get some yards but it won't be enough. Our offense may not play very well either but they'll do enough (or not screw up enough) to get a win. Call it Dolphins 13-7.

Let's not forget that the Ravens have been beaten by the likes of the 4-5 Bengals and pounded by the likes of the 3-6 Steelers. The Dolphins might be reeling, but the Ravens flat-out suck and are probably the most overrated team in football.

I've always said we can sweep the division and make the playoffs. We've got a tough schedule which doesn't bode well for a bye because Tenn and Indy have easier schedules. It's a shame if we don't take advantage of this year because it's the first year in a long time where it hasn't been a 3 way race in the AFC East and two teams are under .500 in the afc east. I think Fiedler will make a miriculous recovery this week and be the starter on out.

How good does Cincy have it with their QB situation right now? Wow. Kitna playing like he is, and Palmer hasn't had to be thrown into the fire. Looks like he will be groomed along in his rookie season like McNair and Vick were.

Back
Top Bottom