Baltimore Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baltimore Ravens

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
I know its week 1 but for the Ravens to go to Tampa and shut them out the way they did is scary.If they get much better his year and if McNair stays healthy they could win theyre division.What does everybody think of the Ravens opener?I thought it was impressive.

i think the bucs are the most over rated team this season.

some had them going to the sb.

the bucs had a lot of injuries for the game, including both starting guards. they dressed only 3 receivers. chris simms has taken less snaps in the preseason than any other starting QB in the NFC. cadillac carried the ball twice the whole preseason. they just weren't as prepared or healthy for this game as baltimore was.

I watched the Raven's game Dre, and their defense is very good and fast. Ray Lewis was hammering guys, Ed Reed was playing good....and the Ravens might shut out the crappy Raiders next week as well. McNair is able to get the ball to Heap and their receivers, and they have a above average running game.....I would not want to play the Ravens right now. The great news is my Fantasy Football defense is the Ravens. :tongue:

Also, thanks for the MGD at Kellys...bring on the Bills.

You act like Tampa has a offense. Simms is garbage and you cant get Caddy started with a weak O-line.

I definitely think people are sleeping on the Ravens. I think they'll challenge Cincy for the top spot in the North. They are a very physical team.

ch19079 said:
i think the bucs are the most over rated team this season.

some had them going to the sb.

Oh talking about hitting the nail on the head. I thought they were over rated last year and not as good as ther record would indicate. I think their HC is also over rated.

I think that game was just a really bad game for the Bucs and they are not that bad. I am not sold on the Ravens yet. lets see what they do week 2

i think it was just 1 game... if they continue this kind of play, yes i can see them winning the division... but to say that after 1 game is foolish

i seem to recall a buffalo bills thrashing of the patriots on the first game of the season in 2003, then the pats won the superbowl and the bills ended under .500... you can never predict how an entire season will play out off of one game...

The Ravens are for real.

nuff said

Oh, and I hear that the Bear's D are fed only AFTER their games.

I said before the year started the Super Bowl will be between Baltimore and Carolina.

Anyone else think the Ravens win that division after week 2?Look solid to me.And Pitt I dont think will win it either.Cincy looks tough, but i dont think they have the defense.

Dre3000 said:
Anyone else think the Ravens win that division after week 2?Look solid to me.And Pitt I dont think will win it either.Cincy looks tough, but i dont think they have the defense.

I know one thing...it will be a hell of a race for the division between the Ravens and Bengals, with the Steelers trying to catch up. I have been impressed with the Ravens so far...very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom