BAm Morrris making a comeback to NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAm Morrris making a comeback to NFL

I worked with Bam's brother at a check printing plant here. He looks just like Bam too. That was sad the way he wasted his career. :rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
I worked with Bam's brother at a check printing plant here. He looks just like Bam too. That was sad the way he wasted his career. :rolleyes:

wooow What does he say bout his Bro??? Will he make a comeback

dominizzo said:

That was covered on NFL network about a week & a half ago and they said he wants to return but only to the Steelers...he wants to be part of the team so bad that he would supply his own transportation to get there...I think it's to late for him now though..

BBsuck said:
That was covered on NFL network about a week & a half ago and they said he wants to return but only to the Steelers...he wants to be part of the team so bad that he would supply his own transportation to get there...I think it's to late for him now though..

its funny how he wants to come back to the NFL and the steelers AFTER they win the superbowl

Talk about throwing away a career and a life....a day late and a dollar short i'm afraid.

I guess dope dealing isn't paying what it use to?

dominizzo said:

I didn't know Bam's brother that well but I always saw him in the cafeteria with a Steeler's hat on...one of my friends told me he was Bam's brother. He looked just like him. It's sad what drugs will do to you. I heard he was playing for an indoor team called the Katy Copperheads.

Back
Top Bottom