Bama - Texas today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama - Texas today

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Forgot to record it before heading to work. I'll be home by the 4th quarter but it will be long decided.

Hoping to get some real time feedback today on Bijan Robinson vs that D. As a curios Ohio State fan, I am also interested to see how Ewers progresses.

Top 2 RB's in the draft going at it in this one? I am liking Jamhyr Gibbs are well.

What are we watching today?

Doesn't appear there are too many interesting games today.

There are a ton of Alabama guys to watch obviously but the reason to tune is to see what Robinson can do against the Bama defense.

I am going to check out Tenn-Pitt just to see where those teams stand as they try to come back to national relevance.

I will look in on the A&M game to see Achane.

Florida vs UK is worth watching for two potential 1st Round QB's.

And I want to watch USC/Stanford to see Tanner McKee plus Addison(WR), Tuipulotu(Edge) and Vorhees(OG) from USC

There are a ton of Alabama guys to watch obviously but the reason to tune is to see what Robinson can do against the Bama defense.

I am going to check out Tenn-Pitt just to see where those teams stand as they try to come back to national relevance.

I will look in on the A&M game to see Achane.

Florida vs UK is worth watching for two potential 1st Round QB's.

And I want to watch USC/Stanford to see Tanner McKee plus Addison(WR), Tuipulotu(Edge) and Vorhees(OG) from USC

Only 3-3 so far? Ewers I'm seeing 5/6. Robinson 7 yards on 3 carries.

Good point about USC and Addison.

I love only working til 2 on Saturday's but I hate working on Saturdays.

Gotta remember to record these games on Friday night.

Damn I wish I was watching this game.

Quinn Ewers the No.1 pick in 2025 already?

10-10.

Booooooooo. Big time faux pas by the Bama LB

I understand that its football and you're going full speed. But as a player you have to understand why you can't drive a QB into the ground with all your body wait, especially after he's thrown the ball away.

It's easy to be a make big hits outside of the rules.

Robinson just beat a guy deep and made an adjustment on the ball a 1st round WR would be proud of.

I think he could make it as a WR at the next level.

What a weapon he could be in the NFL.

Last edited:
Robinson just beat a guy deep and made an adjustment on the ball a 1st round WR would be proud of.

I think he could make it as a WR at the next level.

What a weapon he could be in the NFL.

Ya he’s got some real power in the legs to drive forward, impressive for his size.

Shame he didn’t stay in bounds on that first down run before their last FG attempt.

Also a shame the refs missed that blatant face mask on the 3rd goal on the previous drive. Should’ve given the Horns a first goal at the two.

Pretty sure there was a missed horse collar at the end too.

Very undisciplined football from Alabama. Shame it lead to Ewers injury.

Thoroughly unimpressed with A&M, especially the defense.

Achane is a blazer though.

Notre Dame loses at home to Marshall after almost beating OH ST at The Shoe?

Wow.

Forgot to record it before heading to work. I'll be home by the 4th quarter but it will be long decided.

Hoping to get some real time feedback today on Bijan Robinson vs that D. As a curios Ohio State fan, I am also interested to see how Ewers progresses.

Top 2 RB's in the draft going at it in this one? I am liking Jamhyr Gibbs are well.

What are we watching today?

Doesn't appear there are too many interesting games today.
Sorry, but today had a lot of interesting games.

Notre Dame loses at home to Marshall after almost beating OH ST at The Shoe?

Almost beating OH ST at The Shoe?

Don't they at least need to have a Q4 lead to consider it an "almost"??

ND lost by double-digits and never held a Q4 lead in that game.

You're positioning it as if the outcome came down to the waning moments and could have gone either way. Like what happened in, say, the Texas-Alabama game.

The Irish played a competitive game, for sure, but they didn't almost beat tOSU. That's a false report.

Having said all that, I too was surprised that ND lost to Marshall. But the 1st couple weeks of a season is usually a bit of a wildcard. By mid-season or later, I'm not so sure the same result between the same two teams would happen.

Almost beating OH ST at The Shoe?

Don't they at least need to have a Q4 lead to consider it an "almost"??

ND lost by double-digits and never held a Q4 lead in that game.

You're positioning it as if the outcome came down to the waning moments and could have gone either way. Like what happened in, say, the Texas-Alabama game.

The Irish played a competitive game, for sure, but they didn't almost beat tOSU. That's a false report.

Having said all that, I too was surprised that ND lost to Marshall. But the 1st couple weeks of a season is usually a bit of a wildcard. By mid-season or later, I'm not so sure the same result between the same two teams would happen.
You are right that was an overstatement.

I should have said were very competitive not that they almost beat OH ST.

Back
Top Bottom