Bama vs Clemson-Who you got? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama vs Clemson-Who you got?

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
The title says it all....Who are you picking and why?...I'm going with my Tide....but I'm very,very,very,very worried....
Did I mention,I'm very worried?

Bama. That front 7 is just too much, but it's going to be closer than a lot of Bama fans are going to be comfortable with.

I'll take Clemson, they are peaking at the right time. I think the NC Game will be their best.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Clemson...better QB.

Saban over Dabo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anybody want to lay a friendly wager with some vBucks? It may be a stupid idea but what the heck!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'll have to go with Bama. I think Clemson will make a game of it again, but that Bama D is just suffocating.

Question: Will Saban have chastity belts issued to his team so that Clemson players can't grab their buttholes?

No disrespect to clemson, but this bama team is absolutely horrifying. Best ever isn't too far fetched. And that's with a freshman QB. The next 2 years should be loads of fun ...

Watson needs to have the game of his life. Good luck offensive line.

Congrats Clemson on their championship. The players and coaches earned it. Incredible game.

Always remember something though.... you're still just Clemson. Even Dabo knows that. The two best coaches they've ever had were Alabama boys.

Roll Tide

:lol:

No doubt, I want another chance next season.

Gotta break the 1-1 Slimm..

Alabama is a phenomenal program and I have a feeling they're gonna be back before Clemson will.

Back
Top Bottom