'Bamas Ingram says knee is 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Bamas Ingram says knee is 100

dolfan_101

Active Roster
Reaction score
And the saga continues...
Sorry boys I'm on my mobile so no link but Ingram is saying all these rumors are false about his knee concerns per ESPN.

Do your homework Miami

As for whether he is worth #15 or not, let me save people the time . . . HE IS. Mallet, Ponder . . . any QB, obviously QB comes first . . . but Mark Ingram has proven to be right up there in the conversation at 15.

I can respect taking a RB later, especially if it means taking a QB first . . . but people, please stop with the "he isn't worth the #15 overall pick" . . . because he is.

Do your homework Miami

As for whether he is worth #15 or not, let me save people the time . . . HE IS. Mallet, Ponder . . . any QB, obviously QB comes first . . . but Mark Ingram has proven to be right up there in the conversation at 15.

I can respect taking a RB later, especially if it means taking a QB first . . . but people, please stop with the "he isn't worth the #15 overall pick" . . . because he is.

I agree. Just because you want another player, it does not mean Ingram is not worthy of the 15th pick. I personally would love to pick Mallett. If Mallett is not there, I would not be mad with picking Ingram. I would be mad however if we passed on Mallett for Ingram. Not because I think Ingram isn't worth the pick, but rather because I want Mallett more.

I still think he's most likely a mid first rounder. My guess is to the Giants.

You mean he didn't go on ESPN and say he has a bum knee. Weird!

Ingram's knee is fine, ask Michigan St...

I've said it before, if Ingram's knee was a significant concern, he would've had a significant procedure done on it last year. Is his knee PERFECT? Probably not.. and neither is any other prospects knees in this draft...

I'd give anything to be a GM in the NFL with some of you jokers that believe every single word that some sportswriter with no CLUE what the hell he's talking about prints...

Michael Lombardi: "I've had two teams tell me that they're extremely worried about Mark Ingram's knee and taken him off their draft board"...

Michael Lombardi: "These are teams that need a running back"...

Keep reading those two quotes until it finally sinks in...

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what's going on here...

Sry but if he winds up in rd 1 I will laugh any back that has a deteriorating knee should not be taken in rd 1 I don't care what he can do for us I am not looking for another Ronnie Brown.. Analysts also have him falling to rd 2 since this concern has come to hand.

I still think he's most likely a mid first rounder. My guess is to the Giants.

i think the giants is possible no doubt but i think they are all about mike pouncey...i've penciled ingram in to norleans if he gets by us and the pats...

Do we expect him to come out and say "damn, i cant beleive that got out! Yeah man my knee is s***"

Igram played in what was possibly the toughest confrence in the nation, the SEC, and he was a beast.

His knee got a little banged up and he missed a few games last year but he came back and looked like he didn't miss a beat.... I mean he played the rest of the season without a problem at all... seems to me his knee is ok.

another thing, most of the teams that 'bama played last year were comin off their bye weeks.. that means ingram was running into fresh, rested defenses most of the season... and he is healthy.

he is worth it at 15

He was quoted as saying Dr. Andrews told him the knee was in great shape and was 100% fine. That in itself tells me his knee is good. If it were false the physician could easily deny that was the prognosis. Also i think Ingram seems to be an honest guy and wouldn't mmisquote a very famous doctor IMO.

My BS meter really is pinging big time when I hear all this stuff about Ingram's knee and falling out of the 1st round, etc. He's still not going to be Miami's pick but I do think there's a lot of misinformation going around about him.

Back
Top Bottom