Banks Says Bills More Likely to Oust Pats than the Jets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Banks Says Bills More Likely to Oust Pats than the Jets!

junc is needlessly disparaged on here, for no reason at all. dolphins fans should be ashamed. HA! HA! HA! HA!

junc is needlessly disparaged on here, for no reason at all. dolphins fans should be ashamed. HA! HA! HA! HA!

Yes and no. While the guy can have very valid points, he also suffers from "must have the last word" syndrome and dresses it up as "educating casual football fans with facts".

bills are always terrible, and the jets are overrated, Fins go 10-6 and grab a wildcard birth :)
And it is statements like this that give him fuel for his posts. No offense Brown.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Yes and no. While the guy can have very valid points, he also suffers from "must have the last word" syndrome and dresses it up as "educating casual football fans with facts".

Junc does the same thing frequently at TGG.com, too, getting into the same kind of homeristic oneupmanship contests with other Jests fans that he gets into here with fans from the other AFCE teams.

Junc does the same thing frequently at TGG.com, too, getting into the same kind of homeristic oneupmanship contests with other Jests fans that he gets into here with fans from the other AFCE teams.

There's nothing homerisitic about reality. When the Jets deserved to be bashed I bash(like last year), when they deserve praise I praise.

You've learned this in the 3 days you've been here? Congrats

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

There's nothing homerisitic about reality. When the Jets deserved to be bashed I bash(like last year), when they deserve praise I praise.

Reality such as the Manningham catch?

Bills will start the season 4-0.........finish 5-11.

And still finish second in the AFCE. What a sad commentary from Upstate NY, South Florida and the swamps of NJ.......

You've learned this in the 3 days you've been here? Congrats

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Reality such as the Manningham catch?

the ball should have been ruled incomplete, it was a perfect throw and a near perfect catch but based ont he rules it was incomplete.

And still finish second in the AFCE. What a sad commentary from Upstate NY, South Florida and the swamps of NJ.......

:lol: the only time you guys have finished 2nd this century happened only b/c the Jets & Miami combined for 5 wins.

Back
Top Bottom