Barfalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barfalo

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
Where in the heck did they come from? They were just as bad as us. Now they very well might be in the playoffs. Unbelievable. On another note...is anyone watching the Green Bay game? The cheapshot that Darius put on Ferguson is sickening. And after the fact, you could see Del Rio smiling about it. Complete Bullsh*t. I hope they both get hefty fines. :shakeno:

The Bills have an outstanding defensive Front 7 and they have big-time WR's who can make plays. If McGhaee stays healthy and if they can improve their QB play they will be a huge favorite next year in the AFC.

I hope they win out and still miss the playoffs.. Let them feel what its like to get to 10-6 and miss the playoffs! :D

Nah, the Bills were never anywhere near as horrible as the fish. Just some unlucky breaks early in the year.

i think Jaxonville will take the last wildcard

Buffalo combined a fairly tough early schedule with the adjustment period to a new offensive system. The offensive line, in particular, hadn't yet responded to the coaching of Jim McNally.

I agree, Jacksonville is a huge obstacle between Buffalo and the playoffs. Only the Jets have a better record than Buffalo in the wild card chase, but Buffalo loses tiebreakers to everyone but the Jets. Buffalo needs to win out, beating San Fran on the road and Pittsburgh at home. They should be able to beat San Francisco, and they have a legitimate shot versus Pittsburgh at home, especially if Pittsburgh can take care of another wild card chase opponent next Sunday (Baltimore). That gives Pittsburgh home field throughout and makes the Buffalo game meaningless to them. Denver should lose to Indianapolis. The Jets should lose to New England, who should be very eager to make amends for their loss tonight. However, New York probably should be favored at St. Louis, and Jacksonville will be favored in their last two games against Houston and Oakland. Basically, Buffalo needs a lot of help to get in, even if they finish 10-6. SkapePhin's fantasy is a definite possibility.

Back
Top Bottom