Barrett Robbins Went Berserk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barrett Robbins Went Berserk

Man I'm glad I'm not working psych any more in Miami. We use to get a lot of Jacksons psych patients. It would have been no fun to have to code a guys like this if he lost his temper over a box of fruit loops. I'm a big guy, but I'm not 380 pounds. Sheesh!

I'm sayin' man. It would be like trying to control the Incredible Hulk, anger and all. Good lord.

Unfortunatley i will be taking the "bi-polar" illness, quite a bit more seriously.... i happen to have a family member with it and it can be scarey.

I went to college with a guy who had it. At 32 he had already been discharged from the army for it (and things that occured because of it). Nicest guy ever in class. One night we decided to go out and hit a bar. Was the first time I actually hung out with him outside school. And it was quite a frightening experience. This guy was Barrett Robbins at 220 pounds. And he also ended up getting shot. Never again did I go near him or speak to him outside of school.

He was an alcoholic and a heavy drug abuser. I'm sure that made him even more unstable. And the things he talked about, man it was scary. It was like he was two completely different people. One of them psychotic.

About two years ago, he called me up out of the blue. I have no idea how he got my number. But he wanted to know where I lived and where I was working. I was like :eek:

Muck said:
I went to college with a guy who had it. At 32 he had already been discharged from the army for it (and things that occured because of it). Nicest guy ever in class. One night we decided to go out and hit a bar. Was the first time I actually hung out with him outside school. And it was quite a frightening experience. This guy was Barrett Robbins at 220 pounds. And he also ended up getting shot. Never again did I go near him or speak to him outside of school.

He was an alcoholic and a heavy drug abuser. I'm sure that made him even more unstable. And the things he talked about, man it was scary. It was like he was two completely different people. One of them psychotic.

About two years ago, he called me up out of the blue. I have no idea how he got my number. But he wanted to know where I lived and where I was working. I was like :eek:

Muck has a stalker! :egads:

BigFinFan said:
Muck has a stalker! :egads:
in a way, i'm a stalker. a jets fan on the espn board was giving me crap. i found out he lived in irvine, about 40 mi away. scared the **** out of him when i called on my cell phone from his driveway! he came to the window holding his kid! :D

dolfan06 said:
in a way, i'm a stalker. a jets fan on the espn board was giving me crap. i found out he lived in irvine, about 40 mi away. scared the **** out of him when i called on my cell phone from his driveway! he came to the window holding his kid! :D

Are you serious? Damn dude, that's not too cool.

dolfan06 said:

Shades of George Costanza and the "Jerk Store".

Flying to Ohio never had such purpose.

Muck said:
Shades of George Costanza and the "Jerk Store".

Flying to Ohio never had such purpose.
:roflmao:What a great episode...

The beauty of it was, that George's response that he went to all that trouble to give, wasn't even funny....

"Oh yeah?? Well I had sex with your wife!!"

"George, his wife's in a coma."

Back
Top Bottom