Barry Sanders to phins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Sanders to phins?

Phinatic

HVAC Technician
Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is any truth to this........a friend told me that on Barry Sanders interview on Total Access he said the phins are so close to a SB that he would come out of retirement to carry us there............can somebody shed some light i hope somebody saw the interview

I just got home from the bar and if this true i might fly down to fla and just rip down shots

he was probably pulling your leg

bobdroopy said:
he was probably pulling your leg

thats what im hoping.........only thing is is that he's a lions fan and dont think he would joke about barry his fav player of all time

BULLSH*T. If you have seen him in the last six months, you could immediately tell that this guy isn't going to play football again.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
BULLSH*T. If you have seen him in the last six months, you could immediately tell that this guy isn't going to play football again.

i havent seen him lately but i wouldnt think he would come back.......anybody know how old he is?

honestly i think they would have to come up with a motorized wheelchair that runs a 4.35-40 first:lol:

Sanders is 36 and hasn't had the desire to play in 5 years.

Muck said:
Sanders is 36 and hasn't had the desire to play in 5 years.
oh but he has had the desire to play, he was just binded to the lions and he didnt want to come back to play for them....

Phinatic said:
honestly i think they would have to come up with a motorized wheelchair that runs a 4.35-40 first:lol:
I can picture a commercial...

[ Off screen voice ] Hey Barry, what got you to the Super Bowl?

Cue Barry Riding in on motorized wheelchair sporting a Phins jersey.

Barry Sanders: [ Raising hands in triumph ] HOVER-ROUND! [ Cue Echo. ]

Phinz4Life said:
I can picture a commercial...

[ Off screen voice ] Hey Barry, what got you to the Super Bowl?

Cue Barry Riding in on motorized wheelchair sporting a Phins jersey.

Barry Sanders: [ Raising hands in triumph ] HOVER-ROUND! [ Cue Echo. ]
:roflmao:

Just heard that Dan Marino is comming out of retirement to convert to RB. Supposed to fly down today and work out.

Even Ghandi has been rumored to run for the fins.

;)

/hangs up the phone....

"Honey! The Dolphins just called!! I'm going to Miami!":woot:

Back
Top Bottom