Baseball infield watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baseball infield watch

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Marlins just clinched their series against the Giants and have moved on to the National League Championship to play either the Braves or the Cubs. If this series is played to all 7 games, the series will end on October 17th. The Dolphins next home game is on the 19th against the Patriots.

If the Marlins win this next series, which is very possible, then we could have the infield for only one more home game. After the Patriots game we play in San Diego, then come back to play Indianapolis in early November... baseball should be done by then.

So there's a chance we'll be playing our next home game without the baseball infield, but if it's still there, it'll be the last time.

I hope everyone from Miami/South Florida is cheering on your Florida Marlins. They are playing AWESOME baseball.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the infeild will be there either way for the pats game.......To lay down sod, I believe it takes 10 days for the roots to catch, not exactly sure!

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
I think the infeild will be there either way for the pats game.......To lay down sod, I believe it takes 10 days for the roots to catch, not exactly sure!

Anyone on this board an expert in grass???? :infins: :infins:

booooooooooo bad joke....... lol, jk man....

anyways, I went to both Marlins game, and it was amazing... I love the marlins so much, they are unlike any other baseball team i have ever seen. (im only 14, but i watch ESPN CLASSIC!!!) If anyone roots against them for a stupid reason like getting rid of the dirt... shame on you...if your a fan of one miami team, your a fan of ALL Miami teams...

I wasn't rooting against them....I just think they should have their own stadium. I'd hate to see one of the Dolphins injured because of that dirt surface....it is a catastraphoe waiting to happen.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
booooooooooo bad joke....... lol, jk man....

anyways, I went to both Marlins game, and it was amazing... I love the marlins so much, they are unlike any other baseball team i have ever seen. (im only 14, but i watch ESPN CLASSIC!!!) If anyone roots against them for a stupid reason like getting rid of the dirt... shame on you...if your a fan of one miami team, your a fan of ALL Miami teams...

I have always beena Marlins fan, but really could have cared less if they got to the playoffs because of the dirt infield!

They sorely need their own stadium.

But man that team plays with heart like no other!

I'm sold on them being for real. They won me over!

Go Marlins.

Originally posted by Ozzy

I have always beena Marlins fan, but really could have cared less if they got to the playoffs because of the dirt infield!

They sorely need their own stadium.

But man that team plays with heart like no other!

I'm sold on them being for real. They won me over!

Go Marlins.

I totally agree. Why don't they move them to Palm Beach County. They have no pro teams. Time for them to start sharing the burden.

They have been talking about getting a new stadium for the Marlins all year. They are saying it might be ready by 2005.

Here's what it'd look like, across Miami River from Downtown.

marlins702-1.jpg

Originally posted by Gonk
They have been talking about getting a new stadium for the Marlins all year. They are saying it might be ready by 2005.

Here's what it'd look like, across Miami River from Downtown.

marlins702-1.jpg

Yes but so far that idea has been shot down!

I wish it could be. A downtown Stadium would be great. People all over the city could skip work for three hours and catch a game via a train!

Back
Top Bottom