Battaglia Retiring?? / Marco changes his mind, again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Battaglia Retiring?? / Marco changes his mind, again?

Thought everyone said he was doing good things. Welcome aboard Donald Lee.

Good, he sucks anyway... but who is going to be our #3 TE?

Well what do you expect our third TE to be? Excellent? I hope he doesn't retire because then we are screwed since Perry is out. That would leave us with 2 TEs....

We'd better hope Battaglia stays on because he's been working in the offense for about 5 months. Whomever the new 3rd TE is would be pretty much useless for a while.

Ok so someone help me with this.
Who are our tight ends now at this point?

McMichael
Battaglia
Ed Perry -OUT FOR SEASON
Donald Lee - Rookie
Dejhown Mandley - WTF is this?

Yeah, I hope he stays on. We not only need his experience but also his talents. Since Perry is out that would leave us basically with McMichael and maybe Lee. However we just signed McDermott that should take Perry's place in that line up. But who would be our #2 TE??? Not a rookie I hope.

Originally posted by Gonk
Good, he sucks anyway... but who is going to be our #3 TE?

have no fear, spielman is here.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Gadsen is our third tight end since he is weighting in at 250 lbs for camp. haha

you know, that's not a bad Idea, PT, what do you think of this?:D

I'm surprised! I thought he was playing pretty well so far.

Means his heart's not in it. Or he's unsure if he wants to. My guess is that Dave's letting him search his soul for a few days, talk to his wife, etc...and let him make the right decision.

Originally posted by Muck
Means his heart's not in it. Or he's unsure if he wants to. My guess is that Dave's letting him search his soul for a few days, talk to his wife, etc...and let him make the right decision.

Drew Rosenhaus said on Sports Xtra that he really doesn't think that Battaglia wants to play anymore.

Well, if he doesn't wanna play then we need to move on with someone who wants to play. If it comes to the worst then we can always line one of the FB's at TE.

Ozzy rules!!

They tried to start a QB contraversy between Griese & Sage.

Back
Top Bottom