Battered by injuries, Miami Dolphins remain resolute heading toward season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Battered by injuries, Miami Dolphins remain resolute heading toward season

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
mcmillan.jpg

Jay Ajayi remained out with a concussion and has not fully practiced since July 31. The Dolphins have also been missing safety Nate Allen for a week. T.J. McDonald, another starting safety candidate, is practicing but will miss the first eight weeks because of an NFL suspension.
The ideal starting offensive line has yet to work together, and that unit absorbed another blow this week with Ja’Wuan James nursing a shoulder injury.
Key reserve defensive backs Tony Lippett and Walt Aikens were out with minor issues this morning, and backup linebacker Neville Hewitt remains out.
That’s a daunting list of problems, but there haven’t been any players-only meetings or epic locker room speeches. The team hasn’t needed that. They get drilled with the next man up line all the time, and the players who were here last year know there’s validity to it.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...lphins-remain-resolute-heading-toward-season/

This injury thing is going to be the narrative that surrounds our team all year.

Injuries are part of the game, great teams overcome them. We are young and have depth. I also wold like to see more of Doughty, he looked impressive.

Where did he look impressive? I hope the kid makes it as a Dolphin but that noodle arm though...

I think it will even out over the course of the season. Miami's are hitting early, but all teams will have injuries.

Anyone know how we compare to other teams right now in regards to the mass of injuries?

Anyone know how we compare to other teams right now in regards to the mass of injuries?

Not to be a jerk, but why does this matter? All this would do is give us a point of reference to make excuses for the season, if it goes south.

Not to be a jerk, but why does this matter? All this would do is give us a point of reference to make excuses for the season, if it goes south.

Not really sure where that came from. It has nothing to do with excuses, it has to do with my interest in possible conditioning/practicing differences. Looking for if there's a causality or just dumb luck.

Not really sure where that came from. It has nothing to do with excuses, it has to do with my interest in possible conditioning/practicing differences. Looking for if there's a causality or just dumb luck.

Then I apologize for misunderstanding the point behind your question. I hadn't thought of that.

Back
Top Bottom