Baz Highlight Video? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baz Highlight Video?

Anyone know of some decent, non poster 7 round mocks that have him getting picked up?

thats really cool that he is from panama city, my grandpa lives in panama city beach and i visit him almost every year and i was just there 2 weeks ago for spring break.

He could go to the CFL baby! BTW Baz ever talk to Granger? He is going to be sweet in the nba.

is anyone going to answerthe point of the thread? Highlight Video please

DcRy82 said:
thats really cool that he is from panama city, my grandpa lives in panama city beach and i visit him almost every year and i was just there 2 weeks ago for spring break.

I believe Baz is from Panama City, Panama... the actual country, not our little Fl spring break beach.

Re: Thread
I haven't heard of a vid yet. Maybe Baz has one for the NFL teams and would be kind enough to share with his loyal supporters :wink:

i know a girl who lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She moved up to Virginia and thats how i met her. But she moved back to Albuquerque, and now she is probably a freshman in college. I forget the name of the high school she went to, i know its not West Mesa. I think it begins with an "A", but im not sure. I was gonna go down and see her sometime, maybe while im down there somehow or another i can go so see the Lobos, and meet Josh. :cooldude:

Doktor Ivel said:
that would be awesome having a NFL player on here as a mod
Baz has said before that if he is drafted, he would have to drop off the Finheaven board, stop being a moderator, change his e-mail etc, wouldn't be able to give insider reports or really give any information of any kind of the team he is drafted by. Maybe he could come back as an alias and say his source gave him the info 'Wink Wink"

yea, i guess that would make sense after reading the "he speaks fluent spanish" part...... sorry Mr. Know it All.... just playin

Baz was a beast last year for New Mexico. Only thing really hurting him is lack of experience. He is a GREAT ST player though.

I wonder how he would feel if he was drafted by the Pats, Jets, or Bills :confused:

Doktor Ivel said:

What was the purpose of this post? To let everyone know you don't know of any prospects? You have 80 posts a day for the last 5 days... either you're insane or spamming.

ChambersWI said:
Baz was a beast last year for New Mexico. Only thing really hurting him is lack of experience. He is a GREAT ST player though.

I wonder how he would feel if he was drafted by the Pats, Jets, or Bills :confused:

He'd be a very happy guy I'm sure...

Well in nfldraftcountdown.com they have nothing on Baz, there are 29 Safeties listed and those are the ones expected to be solid NFL caliber prospects that might get drafted, I dont think that by any chance more than 30 Safeties will be drafted, so I think Baz its in a position where based solely in his phisical tools and upside, and some field smarts he could walk on to the dolphins after the draft, have a tryout and might make the camp, if he does I would be happy, with our coaching staff and his tools he may cack the starting line up someday.

Back
Top Bottom