Bazinet in LV Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bazinet in LV Bowl

Originally posted by Miafan
Mr. "Wanna-be Ricky" (Jackson) is running all over them :(

Its so obvious he wants to be like Ricky man. The dreads,the face sheild, the "34", and his runny style.

Just because you have locks and wear a shade which is for glasses purposes, does not mean you want to be Ricky.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Just because you have locks and wear a shade which is for glasses purposes, does not mean you want to be Ricky.

look at the guy, he looks just like ricky

I'm guessing you didn't see the guy while on the field?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

I'm guessing you didn't see the guy while on the field?

Not really, no. But so what If he wants to be RW, it is not like RW is a bad person. What's wrong with trying to be like the person you look up to? Didn't you look up to your dad when you were young, and you wanted to be like him. It is the same thing, he is trying to imitate his idol.

Not really, no. But so what If he wants to be RW, it is not like RW is a bad person. What's wrong with trying to be like the person you look up to? Didn't you look up to your dad when you were young, and you wanted to be like him. It is the same thing, he is trying to imitate his idol.

Nothing wrong with it, its just being originial earns u more respect. No I didnt grow up idolizing my dad. But I had my reasons. I dont want to be like anyone else, I want to be me.

And I heard about Ricky's sheild on one of the Dolphin games either this year or last year one of the commentators said it.

Whether he wants to be like Ricky or not, the fact is the guy is a monster, and I have no doubt it my mind that he will be a very good profootball player. I'm still in shock how good he was......

Damn...enough about the wanna-be Ricky....WHO WON THE GAME???? :D

Baz couldn't win it all by himself, but it sure looked like he was trying his damnedest.

Unlike some teams I know and love, Baz' team had a great season and made it to the postseason. They came up short on the score, but Baz and his team had a heck of a year.

Go Lobos!! :)

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Unlike some teams I know and love, Baz' team had a great season and made it to the postseason. They came up short on the score, but Baz and his team had a heck of a year.

Go Lobos!! :)

I agree with this statement and I look forward to another great season for the Lobos next year.

Great Job Baz, I watched last time, but missed you this time.

I still hope you get drafted by the Bills! That would be funny!

Back
Top Bottom