BBI...... pathetic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BBI...... pathetic

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I REALLY HOPE WE DO NOT SOUND LIKE THESE GUYS!!!! I just made an account over there and the things they are saying are the most unreachable dreams i have ever heard of.

They are saying that winfield and clement will tear chambers in half..... that mike williams will pancake Larry Chester...... and that ricky will get 800 yrds or less rushing next year....... they also said that chambers will not be a star, that gadsten is a 4th receivr at best..... and that fiedler is worse than kerry collins......

i do not know whether to :lol: at them
or
:cry: because their are people out there that are stubborn and uneducated enough to say these brutal senseless comments.

please help me before i go :goof:

MY BRAIN!!!!! WHY GOD, WHY ARE THEIR PEOPLE LIKE THIS??????????????

You can either be an educated, well versed fan, or you can bury your head in the sand, and say things which have no merit.

If you were to get into a serious discussion with these individuals, I think you would soon discover that their football knowledge consists of knowing who their number one draft pick is, and that they traded for a "really neat" QB this year.

You have to remember, many of them do actually live up in Barfalo so it's very likely that their brains have been frozen and thawed so many times that they've become mush.

Originally posted by Expo88
You have to remember, many of them do actually live up in Barfalo so it's very likely that their brains have been frozen and thawed so many times that they've become mush.

LMFAO!!...

You've got to remember that many of them actually live in Buffalo.PERIOD!

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I REALLY HOPE WE DO NOT SOUND LIKE THESE GUYS!!!! I just made an account over there and the things they are saying are the most unreachable dreams i have ever heard of.

They are saying that winfield and clement will tear chambers in half..... that mike williams will pancake Larry Chester...... and that ricky will get 800 yrds or less rushing next year....... they also said that chambers will not be a star, that gadsten is a 4th receivr at best..... and that fiedler is worse than kerry collins......

i do not know whether to :lol: at them
or
:cry: because their are people out there that are stubborn and uneducated enough to say these brutal senseless comments.

please help me before i go :goof:

MY BRAIN!!!!! WHY GOD, WHY ARE THEIR PEOPLE LIKE THIS??????????????

You are full of crap 5434. I've been a member there for a while and the vast majority of posters, like here, know there stuff. \

Find me the Kerry Collins remark and the Gadsten as fouth reciever remark. I'd like to see them. Most anti-fish stuff is n the smackdown board when WCoast of Bile comes over talking crap. Thats the point of the smack board (just like here).

If I remember right you are the guy who was crowing about us not being able to sign Mike Williams, I guess being senseless isn't isolated to Bills fans.

If you don't like the board, stay the hell off it. There are plenty of Fish fans overthere to take your place.

Where did you go on the BBI boards? The reason I ask is that I'm a Bills fan and a member of BBI and I don't believe I've ever read a comment like you report. "They are saying that winfield and clement will tear chambers in half." I rarely, if ever, visit the smack board where I would expect to read that garbage, and the other outrageous things you report. That's what smack is, outrageous. I decided to start reporting smack free news on the Bills' training camp for any fin fan who choses to read it (on your general NFL board). I hope you'll agree, whether you agree with the content of what I've written that I'm trying to be objective and truthful.

Yeah 5434, you were the one coming over there talking about how great those guys were so what kind of response did you expect..a realistic one??...in a Smack forum?? Please don't come over there, prissing around like last year's forgotten Cosmo girl talking out of your butt and come away disappointed because we don't all agree with you. I agree with Hoov, if you don't like it stay the h-ll out! There are plenty of intelligent people over there to talk football with, all that you have to do is knock that chip of your shoulder, talk rationally in the Football Forum (not the Smack forum), and don't come back here squealing like a little mistreated pig. I will now return to the smack forum where I rightfully belong and know where to keep it...sorry if I offended anyone :rolleyes:

If you're a Dolphin fan, why are you on a Bills board?

I'm not trying to dog you or anything. I just have never understood why a fan of one team would waste a second of his life on a message board for another team. When I see other fans here, I just laugh and wonder why. But hey, thats just me. I'm not one to waste my time elsewhere. Maybe thats because I can never get enough Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by IceStorm
If you're a Dolphin fan, why are you on a Bills board?

I'm not trying to dog you or anything. I just have never understood why a fan of one team would waste a second of his life on a message board for another team. When I see other fans here, I just laugh and wonder why. But hey, thats just me. I'm not one to waste my time elsewhere. Maybe thats because I can never get enough Dolphins.

Is not as bad you think...I post at bbi all the times but I don't go into smack forum....

w/e, i just go over there to make sure that they know what they are talking about..... if you know what i mean....... Yes, they did make those comments about chambers and gadsten, but they said something diff about fiedler that i dont remember, so i just put Kerry Collins

Back
Top Bottom