19 Oklahoma State 6-2
20 California 6-2
21 Wisconsin 6-2
22 Notre Dame 6-2
23 Virginia Tech 5-3
24 Oklahoma 5-3
25 South Florida 6-2

Boise St.? :lol:

Beware TCU....whoever plays that team in a BCS bowl is going to have their hands full.....

They play a physical brand of football and are very balanced offensively and defensively.....they can win the most important battle-within-the-battle against a LOT of these BCS teams.....

....the one at the line of scrimmage....

No gimmicks and gadgets....they just line up and get it done....and they have athletes too....more than one that will play on Sundays....

I like this team and the way they're coached...

Beware TCU....whoever plays that team in a BCS bowl is going to have their hands full.....

They play a physical brand of football and are very balanced offensively and defensively.....they can win the most important battle-within-the-battle against a LOT of these BCS teams.....

....the one at the line of scrimmage....

No gimmicks and gadgets....they just line up and get it done....and they have athletes too....more than one that will play on Sundays....

I like this team and the way they're coached...
They've got a great team, but I think if they played a team like Alabama or Texas they might get their ***** handed to them. I hope they don't, but I think that's what'll happen.:)

I can't tell you how sick I am to see that ******* Dave Wannstedt and the Pitt Panthers ahead of my Miami Hurricanes...

They've got a great team, but I think if they played a team like Alabama or Texas they might get their ***** handed to them. I hope they don't, but I think that's what'll happen.:)

I think so too....which is why I said a LOT of these BCS teams and not ALL of them...

For example....I think teams like Ohio St....Oklahoma St....Cal....Miami (snicker)..etc... would have their hands full with TCU.....I think TCU would win at the LOS....and pretty much have their way offensively and defensively.....

Teams like Bama....Texas...Florida....even VT....not so much....

Shut it, Hater. Boise State dominated Oregon who in turn dominated USC.

But it will never matter to BCS homers like you. I remember a month ago everyone was like "yeah, Boise st. dominated Oregon, but Oregon sux..."

Now Oregon is great but Boise State still gets no respect. That's fine. They'll have to prove (again) that deserve their ranking, while schools like Ohio St. and Oklahoma skate by on reputation alone.

Shut it, Hater. Boise State dominated Oregon who in turn dominated USC.

But it will never matter to BCS homers like you. I remember a month ago everyone was like "yeah, Boise st. dominated Oregon, but Oregon sux..."

Now Oregon is great but Boise State still gets no respect. That's fine. They'll have to prove (again) that deserve their ranking, while schools like Ohio St. and Oklahoma skate by on reputation alone.

Oh my god, what a thought! Welcome to what the rest of the BCS has to go through, playing tough conference schedules week in and week out. Boise will never be ranked high as long as they only play one competitive game per year. Those Oregon wins do not count as Boise State wins, no matter how hard you try.

I agree. Play tough competition every week and see what happens. Ridiculous that these schools even have a SHOT at a BCS game, let alone a National Championship. It's a lot easier to PLAY UP for 1-2 games per year. "But we beat Bama, but we beat Oklahoma" mid-majors will tell you. BIG DEAL. Oklahoma? How many non-conference big games has Stoopsy won in the past 5 years? Bama? Completely unprepared. That's all Nick Satan's fault. Plus they didn't have their 2304938 lb lineman, their best player, in the game.

Oh my god, what a thought! Welcome to what the rest of the BCS has to go through, playing tough conference schedules week in and week out. Boise will never be ranked high as long as they only play one competitive game per year. Those Oregon wins do not count as Boise State wins, no matter how hard you try.

Apparently you are clueless to the fact that Boise tries unsuccessfully to schedule BCS schools. Why would BCS schools want to schedule a tough OOC team like Boise when everyone believes their in-conference games are enough to justify a BCS bowl? Why would they want to risk a loss against Boise when they can just schedule FIU?

You guys keep acting like everyone would play Boise given the opportunity. They're just waiting patiently for Boise State to come and schedule them; oh if only that were true.

Maybe next year they should just drop their scheduled opponents and force USC to play them. It's as easy as that, am I right?

I agree. Play tough competition every week and see what happens. Ridiculous that these schools even have a SHOT at a BCS game, let alone a National Championship. It's a lot easier to PLAY UP for 1-2 games per year. "But we beat Bama, but we beat Oklahoma" mid-majors will tell you. BIG DEAL. Oklahoma? How many non-conference big games has Stoopsy won in the past 5 years? Bama? Completely unprepared. That's all Nick Satan's fault. Plus they didn't have their 2304938 lb lineman, their best player, in the game.

Wow, that's a unique perspective. I guess Boise State will just have stop farting around and finally join the Pac 10 next year. Great idea!

Obviously the system is flawed. But the fact of the matter is, if your schedule is as cake as mid-majors, then they shouldn't be able to play in a National Championship game. The NC game should be the best of the best. Not the best of the mids. If all these mid-majors are so fed up with the system, why don't all the best ones combine and make their own conference? Utah, BS, BYU, TCU, etc. If all those good ones joined together, I'd give them more cred for sure.

Apparently you are clueless to the fact that Boise tries unsuccessfully to schedule BCS schools. Why would BCS schools want to schedule a tough OOC team like Boise when everyone believes their in-conference games are enough to justify a BCS bowl? Why would they want to risk a loss against Boise when they can just schedule FIU?

You guys keep acting like everyone would play Boise given the opportunity. They're just waiting patiently for Boise State to come and schedule them; oh if only that were true.

Maybe next year they should just drop their scheduled opponents and force USC to play them. It's as easy as that, am I right?

I don't care about your stupid @ss excuses. Until Boise plays a consistently tough schedule, they don't deserve to be ranked high. USF, UCF, TCU, Louisville, and a bunch of other schools have all made the climb through consistently scheduling BCS schools, so you're "wah, wah, nobody wants to play with us" excuse is invalid. You guys don't have to play USC every year, but 2-3 pac-10 schools, 2-3 big 12 schools, and you guys would start getting respect. Oregon's a start, but you need much, much more.

Obviously the system is flawed. But the fact of the matter is, if your schedule is as cake as mid-majors, then they shouldn't be able to play in a National Championship game. The NC game should be the best of the best. Not the best of the mids. If all these mid-majors are so fed up with the system, why don't all the best ones combine and make their own conference? Utah, BS, BYU, TCU, etc. If all those good ones joined together, I'd give them more cred for sure.

They might join the MWC, but that's not up to BSU. BSU will play anyone. They tried to schedule Michigan for the 2010 season, but Michigan ultimately balked. Luckily BSU was able to schedule VT for October 2, 2010.

But again, that won't matter. If Boise State wins Virginia Tech in 2010, it will be because VT is playing poorly and not because BSU is a good team. Watch and see.

Back
Top Bottom