Be careful what you wish for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Be careful what you wish for

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Everyone wanted to get rid of Fiedler and get Griese in there and look what you get. Brian Griese was horrific today, his pocket presence is absolutely deplorable. He cost us last week and this week. This team may make the playoffs but our team has so many problems it isn't even funny. I am not even that upset, this team has dissapointed me so much over the years you actually get the feeling of learned helplessness. Remember the rat in the lab experiments getting shocked and he eventually doesn't move b/c he knows he will get zapped, same with my feelings on the phins. Yeah, I will root and watch them every week, but the disgusting display that team showed today just tells me that getting worked up is not worth it. To see the arm tackling and dumb mistakes happen time and time again just is to nauseous. As icing on the cake, I watched the Jets comeback against a terrible Oakland D and win a game in OT. Say what you will about the Jets, that Chad Pennington has got guts and heart, something we need a infusion of. The sad fact is, who do we even blame?I wouldn't even know where to start.

Neither QB is our answer. I want all Dolphin fans to accept that.

You know that is what makes it worse, there is so much blame to go around, it is mindblowing.

Jgar that about echo's my sentiments. It's disappointing them losing like that with no sign of releif in sight because the whole game is revolving around our OL. We go 3 and out because of our OL and they are not fun to watch. There is no apparent answer this year to this sinking ship. A question could be will Wannstedt or Norv ever get another coaching job?

Originally posted by Jaj
Neither QB is our answer. I want all Dolphin fans to accept that.

Ok, but one request. Continue setting a trend by continuing not be obnoxious about it. :)

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Actually yes, and a qb, with killer accurace and arm stregth. And I have great qb awareness!

I'm better. You should see me in Tecmo Bowl.

Didn't really want to be obnoxious about it.

it was amazing how accurate that game was. with the fins, i could get no run game going with highsmith and stafford, the d sucked, and danny boy had to let 'er rip every play

If anyone SERIOUSLY believes we would have won the Colts or Titans game with Jay in there, they are very very mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom