Bears fans upset about cutting Barton/signing Miller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears fans upset about cutting Barton/signing Miller

Dtronic

Season ticket Holder Sec 150
Reaction score
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/chicago-tribune/TIVNQ0PKG9OPTJ3TU

"Hmmmmm .... groom a young, strong, and promising Barton (who we stole in the 7th round) behind Tait for the future, or waive him and bring back an old, out of shape, one-last-year Miller to retire again. Miller. Great job Jerry on planning for the future. How many O-line members on the active roster are under 29? Two."

"I would rather have Barton out there than Fred "False Start" Miller! He either draws a penalty or gets blown by on every play you really couldn't be much worse at your job than he was last year."

"The Bears made it to the penthouse with their win over Indianapolis, now, the signing of Fred Miller puts them in the outhouse.

GUARANTEED Kirk Barton gets picked up ASAP!

TERRIBLE MOVE, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE MOVE!!"

Well, he did start at THE Ohio State. Cant be a total slouch.

This post made me chuckle:

"Miller couldn'tblock his own colon!"

Similar-type posts were made about Brandon London and Andy Alleman but that doesn't mean they will produce. I hate to sound negative but until these guys come in and make a significant contribution on GameDay, ill view these moves as some other teams 54th best player being better than our 53rd.

Similar-type posts were made about Brandon London and Andy Alleman but that doesn't mean they will produce.

People on this very board were cursing with their arms up in the air upset about losing a crappy player like Rob Ninkovich.. Nevermind the fact that he only looked good in 4th quarters when going up against camp fodder and guys who are on the street now or working at some dock somewhere.

People on this very board were cursing with their arms up in the air upset about losing a crappy player like Rob Ninkovich.. Nevermind the fact that he only looked good in 4th quarters when going up against camp fodder and guys who are on the street now or working at some dock somewhere.

dont foret how UPSET they were about losing hadnot, that one LT we had i forgot his name somehow that went to KC, oh and booker lmaoo. WOW ppl here LOVED BOOKER and claimed he was a Good WR

Well I would like to hear al the Bears posts about loosing Barton anymore out there. Many times the fans have better insight or less political loyalty than the fans. Looks like they were trying to sneak him to the practice squad. We have a bunch of rookie guards expect 1 of them to be cut soon for another wiaver wire pickup.

phinfan2003;1062618805. ill view these moves as some other teams 54th best player being better than our 53rd.[/quote said:
this is absolutely true. hopefully he has some talent and can stick. the roster here will change daily, i think its great. this staff will replace our 53rd best with someone they feel is better, its a good thing. it promotes competition and guys realize they are fighting to stay here and collect a pay check, that makes things very personal and hits home. we will field a more competative team each week. thats a very good thing to look forward to as a fan

Back
Top Bottom