Bears or Colts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears or Colts?

Who has the best chance to go undefeated?

• Total voters

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Both teams reamain undefeated, So which one has a chance to break our most sacred of records?

Neither

Bears are definitely the team to beat IMO.

The Bears definitely have a better shot at it, however I believe they will face one or two trap games in the remainder of their schedule, which in turn will give them atleast one loss. So I vote Neither.

the Colts suck, they almost lost to the Titans and the week before were in a close game with the Jets. I'm not saying the Jets suck but if your as good as the Colts are hyped to be you shouldn't have a problem with NY.

The Bears will lose eventually but no time soon. they make a run to 9-0 or 10-0 and than lose but will win the superbowl

nick1 said:
the Colts suck, they almost lost to the Titans and the week before were in a close game with the Jets. I'm not saying the Jets suck but if your as good as the Colts are hyped to be you shouldn't have a problem with NY.

The Bears will lose eventually but no time soon. they make a run to 9-0 or 10-0 and than lose but will win the superbowl
bears are going down baby

da bears have been playing great and have a relativly easy schedule.

the Colt have been struggling (but they still win). their D SUCKS and their O is not scoring like they did a few years ago.

the bears just look dominant in all aspects of their game, offense, defense, special teams...

The Bears have a cupcake schedule but you can count on Grossman having at least ONE horrible game....even though the Bear's defense is playing great.

Colts have the best chance due to their offense. 14-13 vs Tennessee was just one of those games. You wont score 40 pts in every game.

As for Chicago, IMO their offense that was their weak spot last year is a lot better this year. But I think they'll let the defense down at least once this year. Maybe lose a 9-6 type game.

nick1 said:

Oh, and instead of liking a team who's 1-4, I'd MUCH rather my team be 5-0 EVEN WITH SHODDY PLAY THE LAST 2 WEEKS.

But I'm a Dolfan for life.

Sigh

Neither, but with the edge with the Bears.

The Colts haven't looked too good.

BZ

Neither but the Bears are a much better team all around.

Back
Top Bottom