Bears Want Ogun Still?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears Want Ogun Still?!?!

I just check the Chicago newspapers and they are only talking about Couch and Collins. The papers said that the Bears would need to cut one or two players to sign either one. I don,t see any mention of O-gun anywhere.

IMO if we were going to do something for picks it would have been with the draft that just went by. RS is going to do what is best for the team not what's best for Wale or Drew. I see him waiting until after June 1 and then sitting Wale and Drew down and getting him signed. A couple guys have to restructure so there is ample room to do the deal. I think by mid June O-Guns a happy camper.

This rarely ever happens & probably won't...but I'd trade Wale for the rights to Bernard Berrian & a pick next year.

I like Wale...i think hes a quality DE, but IMO hes nowhere near worth the kind of $$$ hes asking. The kind of money hes asking for approaches the Jason Taylor range, and there are VERY few DEs in the league worth that (Taylor, Strahan, and maybe Freeny in a few years...thats all I can think of)

ChambersOwnz84 said:
This rarely ever happens & probably won't...but I'd trade Wale for the rights to Bernard Berrian & a pick next year.

who is bernard berrian??

What other chicago players could we get in return for o-gun????

pigskinguy said:
At this point, with all the :cry: Wale is doing I would almost prefer to let go and get what we can for him. He is starting to show he might not be much of a team guy.

I agree

Sack man Ogunleye wants to be a bear. Chicago Tribune today.chicago

Theres the link that shows it was in the paper, but to read it it cost like $30. Anyway I live in Il. show I have the paper and read the article. It says that Chi may still be intrested but does not say what they may give up, but its believed that Mia will not take less then a First in 2005. It also says that Ogun stated that Chi is his #1 choice to play. "A lot of teams made a mistake, and this would be a perect opportunity for chicago. I don't know how many sacks their whole d-line had. But I had 15 by myself last year, and 10 the year before." says Ogun.

A team that may show interest is the Cowboys. They have the salary cap room, an extra 1rst rounder next year, didn't draft a DE this year, and all the present DE's on the roster only had 19 sacks last year.
Wild speculation but if we have to trade Ogun would like to get the Bills 1rst round draft pick next year. :D

WHY would anyone in their right mind believe a word from PFT?

Just curious?

Help me out here

Back
Top Bottom