* * * Beat the Jets * * *

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
clear.gif

Little over 24 hours until our guys tee it up in the Meadow lands against our most hated rival.
In years past this site would be flooded with derogatory Jets comments and insults about their head coach and QB. This year stinks so far and it has been 7 games streched over two long years since we have had a victory. That victory was against this same team up there last year.

So have at it. Give the Fins a break in this thread and talk about how to beat the Jets.

And if you have a personal comment about the Jets in general i'm sure we all would love to hear it.

[video=youtube;vq6Q9wu3F6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq6Q9wu3F6w[/video]

Here's what I want to see.

clear.gif

I hate the Jets and if we only win 2 games this season, that will be a consolation prize.
Tagging them with another loss will really damage their dwindling playoff hopes.

I just want a win. I also hate the Jets with a passion.

We've been on Monday night football lots lately. With the way we are going it will be a while till we're on there again I suspect. Lets take all our fustrations out on this team on national TV.

I just need a fix man. I'm jonesing for a win.

I don't know what you say to your guys in the locker room after losing to an 0-4 team, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

2eb9ybk-1.jpg

2d5mjb-1.jpg

Memory lane...

[video=youtube;m3_BbMhREzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_BbMhREzw[/video]

We are just a sacrificial lamb for Monday Night Football...Dolphin ...is what is for dinner

We are just a sacrificial lamb for Monday Night Football...Dolphin ...is what is for dinner

clear.gif

NOOOOOOO

Although I love to eat dolphin (mahi mahi for you northerners) for dinner.

As a fins fan from New York, beating the Jets would be amazing. I would just love to watch fat boys' press conference after that. Unfortunately, I think having Moore in there makes this unlikely. I think with Henne, we could have pulled it off. I hope I'm wrong.

I'd like to see the Fins establish the run with Thomas and then go long often.

I don't think their offense is very good and if we score 20 points I think we win.

Back
Top Bottom