"Because Gus knows the system" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Because Gus knows the system"

welderpat

RINGLEADER WELDERPAT GANG
Reaction score
Gus knows the system thats why he's starting right?
Screw Gus screw the "system"
Sage came in unexpectadly and moved the ball almost at will on a good Bill's defense.
What could he do if he started the rest of the season?

Dont we have, say, 27 threads about this.....

Gus just doesn't know how to complete a 3rd down pass.

jguig said:

Can you complete a pass with 4 Bill defenders hanging on you?

Sage had all day to throw Gus didnt

Gus is the better QB end of story

LtDan said:
Sage ran hurry up and shotgun the whole time Sunday. He can't do that all the time! (See Cleveland game)

What he said.

Before Cleveland it was start Sage, start Sage.
After getting SHUT OUT by Cleveland it was I guess Gus is the best shot we have.
Now were back to Start Sage!

:shakeno:

Thank God coaches don't listen to fans or sports talk radio.

jguig said:

correction, CC doesnt know how to catch a 3rd down pass.

welderpat said:
Gus knows the system thats why he's starting right?
Screw Gus screw the "system"
Sage came in unexpectadly and moved the ball almost at will on a good Bill's defense.
What could he do if he started the rest of the season?

26th ranked defense i believe.....:shakeno:

You HAVE to stick with the veteran, no matter how he's played he gives you a far better shot of winning than Rosenfels who has never won a game as a starter and has played decent in relief apperances and pre-season.

how long has Sage been on the team? i think he knows the system. he just doenst have much playing time.

I feel Sage deserves atleast a chance to be the #1 guy all week and start. He did what Gus could not against Barfalo's starters whether it be hurry up or not, the result was a BIG W. I will lose some respect for Saban if he screwes Sage.

never mind whether gus played well or not, just as long as he knows the system. if that's what saban said i'm getting more concerned by the moment. this idea of not wanting to change quarterbacks because it will start a quarterback controversy is unbelievable. how about what's best for the team. who cares what the press says or doesn't say. saban might want to focus more on the team then on the press and the fans. as i've stated on numerous occasions, i wanted saban here from the get go, but some of these remarks are starting to irk me!!

LtDan said:
Sage ran hurry up and shotgun the whole time Sunday. He can't do that all the time! (See Cleveland game)

See K-GUN....It worked for the old Bills. Once you wear out the defense you don't have to use it all the time....and let me add...if the O-line played how it should play...Sage would be fine.

Trekbiz said:
What he said.

Before Cleveland it was start Sage, start Sage.
After getting SHUT OUT by Cleveland it was I guess Gus is the best shot we have.
Now were back to Start Sage!

:shakeno:

Thank God coaches don't listen to fans or sports talk radio.

And how did Gus do that game...may I ask?

I have to wonder why a coach would play Gus...after he has a concussion. What happens if Gus get his bell rung again....seem foolish to put a player it that position.

Don't be surprised if Saban is playing you guys...

Also, where would you think it would be harder to play on the road...Cleveland or San Diego?

Back
Top Bottom