Bedard's Saturday morning blog is up! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bedard's Saturday morning blog is up!

Nublar7 said:
:yeahthat: By the way, did Wise ever end up coaching anywhere after we canned him? Did he go to Pitt?

I think he applied to coach the Broward County Playground 9-10 year old team but they rejected him.

Saban4prez said:
With our offense, the kind of routes that feeley is learning now, hes bound to look bad early on. Its a COMPLEX offense. I think manning himself would be struggling under our new offense. (i hate manning, and for me to praise him should mean alot towards my point here.)
Uh... don't see any praise for Manning in there.

Thx for the post. I am going into this preseason optimistic that our offensive line will surprise alot of people.

Thought you might find this funny. Came across it when I was looking for where Wise signed on to. Doesn't look like Wise is signed with anyone.

haha thats a funny article. They're so high on Wise. Maybe someone should tell those bears fans how bad of a job he did in Miami lol

VanDolPhan said:
Thought you might find this funny. Came across it when I was looking for where Wise signed on to. Doesn't look like Wise is signed with anyone.

Man, I think they must have slipped some Lithium into the Chicago water supply recently...

SkapePhin said:
Man, I think they must have slipped some Lithium into the Chicago water supply recently...

Well apparently he did a solid job in Chicago. I just don't think they are aware of his job here.

Back
Top Bottom