Beeffalo at Cincy thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beeffalo at Cincy thread

Hamlin looked heartbroken on the sidelines.
Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Now we need Miami to take care of the Jets (twice), Raiders, Commanders and Titans and then have the Bills lose 2 of the 3 games when they play the Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys. That would give Miami a 3 game lead with 3 games remaining on the schedule.

Well despite miami's sloppy loss, dolphins are still number one in the afc east now. I still want jets to lose tomorrow night, they've been getting by lately with losses they should have had like vs giants

Now we need Miami to take care of the Jets (twice), Raiders, Commanders and Titans and then have the Bills lose 2 of the 3 games when they play the Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys. That would give Miami a 3 game lead with 3 games remaining on the schedule.
I'm a little more worried about raiders than some might. sometimes interim coaches give juice to a team. Josh sucked as a coach and players didn't believe in him and energy now behind it. Jimmy was not playing well either. The rookie just has to do better then Jimmy and it might be more of a battle than hope for.

I'm a little more worried about raiders than some might. sometimes interim coaches give juice to a team. Josh sucked as a coach and players didn't believe in him and energy now behind it. Jimmy was not playing well either. The rookie just has to do better then Jimmy and it might be more of a battle than hope for.
Raiders, Redskins and Jets are playing better than they looked earlier. And the Titans also seem to have a little spark with their rookie qb playing decent. Still think Miami could sweep the group.

Back
Top Bottom