Been Here A Couple Weeks So I Should Introduce Myself. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Been Here A Couple Weeks So I Should Introduce Myself.

GhostArmOfMarino

Club Member
Reaction score
Lifelong 31 year old Dolphin fan. My Grandfather passed away in 2002 but he was a 1972 season ticket holder and never missed a game in his life whether it was in person or on TV as going became too financially restrictive.

My first memories of football are a play I don't even remember. I saw a pass into the endzone, Im assuming by Marino given my age, to a WR who made a crazy catch in the endzone. I was hooked.

My favorite players to come through in my lifetime are:

Zach Thomas
Pat Surtain
Jason Taylor
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers

I like Jay Fiedler for personal reasons. When my Grandfather had lung cancer his sister reached out to the Dolphins. Jay was nice enough to give us a signed football with well wishes from the team.

Not the best QB but in my opinion a verified good dude.

I hope to see the Dolphins in a Superbowl in my lifetime. Most of my years following have been underachieving, heartbreak or rebuilding. I'm ready for the big dance.

Also a big Heat and Canes fan. Born and raised in South Florida so I support all our teams.

RedFive

46 days until the start of the regular season
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Lifelong 31 year old Dolphin fan. My Grandfather passed away in 2002 but he was a 1972 season ticket holder and never missed a game in his life whether it was in person or on TV as going became too financially restrictive.

My first memories of football are a play I don't even remember. I saw a pass into the endzone, Im assuming by Marino given my age, to a WR who made a crazy catch in the endzone. I was hooked.

Zach Thomas
Pat Surtain
Jason Taylor
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers

I like Jay Fiedler for personal reasons. When my Grandfather had lung cancer his sister reached out to the Dolphins. Jay was nice enough to give us a signed football with well wishes from the team.

I hope to see the Dolphins in a Superbowl in my lifetime. Most of my years following have been underachieving, heartbreak or rebuilding. I'm ready for the big dance.

Also a big Heat and Canes fan. Born and raised in South Florida so I support all our teams.
Welcome to the site! :UP:

R5

fishfanmiami

See you in the Lounge
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Zach Thomas
Pat Surtain
Jason Taylor
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers

We had Jay Fiedler on here for a few nights doing a Q and A in the Club forum
Too bad you missed that

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Zach Thomas
Pat Surtain
Jason Taylor
Ricky Williams
Chris Chambers

Welcome to the site. you should look int the 347 club. Lots of great stuff there.

Top Bottom