Before You Get All Pissy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Before You Get All Pissy

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok, listen peeps. This was a complete team loss. Our defense coudn't stop anything, our offense (and yes Jay in particular) sucked. The O line was terrible.

Here is the good news. Miami lost to a non conference opponent. They had a game that will light a fire under them, and the next three games are all very winnable. This WAS NOT our team, they simply failed to get "up" for this one, and maybe the flight, and the short week, just took it out of them.

I am pulling out the guarentee, we WILL win the next three games, and win the division. Hopefully the Raiders lose one more, and the Steelers blow it tonight and one more time as well. If not, then we suck up the wild card game, and move on.

Jay will play much much better next week.

GO PHINS!!!!!!!

That is some great cold medicine you are taking! :D I see what you are saying. Most of us thought we would lose this game. I just HATE the way we lost it. The goose-egg games SUCK!!! :yell:

BTW, Hope you feel better soon! :D

I am not taking anything...and I do feel better thanks! This was THE BEST way to lose this game. It is going to stick in their minds, they are going to be embarassed, and it is going to work in Wannstedt's advantage.

Go Phins!!

Originally posted by dolfan87

I am pulling out the guarentee, we WILL win the next three games, and win the division.

Who do think you are...Jim Fassel:rolleyes:

I hope you are right!! It would be sweet. :D

i am pissy right now....

but like you said, i still think we will win the Division... but we need to change some things to far in the playoffs

Im pissed as hell, but I agree. If we were going to lose 1 more this was the 1 to lose. Hopefully this game will be a bitter pill this team refuses to swallow. A certain irony has a risen though. The team that Dolphans coast to coast hate more than rectal exams, will now be our favorite team come the last week of the season(if we win the next 3).

Well, we got embarrassed by the Jets in Miami or at least I was for being there. :rolleyes: Then we won our next 3 games against the Bills, Broncos and Colts. So, since we lost this game just as badly, we should be able to win the last 3 games. Is that your logic? If so, I hope you are right! :D

Teams going to the Play Offs should NEVER be shut out...To be shut out TWICE in one season is pathetic:cry: :cry:
If only Zach had made that tackle on "The Drive"...:cry:
Pass the beer....:goof: :goof:

Hell yea it's my logic. Look at what happens everytime we lose a game, we go on a three game winning streak!

Hell yea it's my logic. Look at what happens everytime we lose a game, we go on a three game winning streak!

Excuse me Genius...if we go on a 3 game win streak, that means we lose our first game in the playoffs; else it would be a 4 game win streak, right? Am I getting through here?

Yea, your right, we will lose in the first round.

This team sucks, we are terrible, awful. Jay should be burned at the stake when he gets back to Miami.

Yea, your right, we will lose in the first round.

This team sucks, we are terrible, awful. Jay should be burned at the stake when he gets back to Miami.

LMAO... you people make it sound like this game was the freakin Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom