Behind Enemay Lines | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Behind Enemay Lines

finfinfin

Club Member
Reaction score
From Buffalo Rumblings:

I forget what it’s officially called. I want to say mahi mahi…but I’m prob wrong…but I know ppl do eat dolphin.

Mahi mahi is dolphin fish, not dolphin. Back when they were called dolphin fish people stopped buying it because of dolphins getting caught in tuna nets….so they changed it.

I am so happy Miami has Tannehill
He is good enough they’ll keep him around, but nobody to worry about.

This half, I’m seeing Josh make passes that remind me of Tom Brady type excellence

Hands of Clay

Allen escapes a sure sack and throws to the goal line, then Clay happened. Then, I got up to get a big bourbon. For the pain.

Sure, they had to overspend to get the guy, because there wasn’t anything else on the market at that time. Until this year, he’s been a serviceable TE. When I think of all the money this team has wasted during the drought, Clay doesn’t really come close to my top 10 list of blunders.

Screw the draft picks just don't suck at drafting
The higher the pick doesn’t matter it’s just who you draft.
I’m not even going to bother listing the people that all 32 NFL teams passed up on and become the best at their position or one of the best of their position.

Huge Bills fan since the 80s.
Anyone who blames the refs in a professional sporting event is ignorant. Period. For every "blown call" there is a bad call/play made by the offended team. To throw a "Ben Shapiro" reference into this does nothing but promote an ad hominem attack lacking credibility.

I couldn’t give a flying frack if overrated Charles Clay dropped a game winner that would have been epic. He’s been a disappointment since the moment the Bills handed him that deal and thought they solved tight end.

I was reading their thoughts on the game and they felt like our OL held Hughes the entire game and nothing got called which is why he went after the official

If we beat the Pats, i'll make the time to do a version of this - thanks for posting!!

Back
Top Bottom