Behind Enemy Lines? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Behind Enemy Lines?

There is also a lot of complaining that the refs didnt call all of these holding calls against Miami in regards to Mack

this was a good one...

WestCoastBearsFan
user-online.png
All-Star
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png

icon1.png

Brady might just run a train on us if we don’t learn to tackle. That was horse ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every fan base is like during games, its just the emotion and flow if the game. Should hear some of the banter in the bar..

Bears just gotta be hatin' on the finz. They never got over the 1985 monday night game (aka the greatest nfl game ever) and now we spoil the fun again by taking away their "gimme" game. Bwahahaha!! Big Mack isnt buying any dolphins hats of mugs anytime soon either. It just all came together for one game and a big' 'ol fat WIN. I will take it!!

----------------------------------------
1 TIMOTHY 2:4

......whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved
and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

Bears just gotta be hatin' on the finz. They never got over the 1985 monday night game (aka the greatest nfl game ever) and now we spoil the fun again by taking away their "gimme" game. Bwahahaha!! Big Mack isnt buying any dolphins hats of mugs anytime soon either. It just all came together for one game and a big' 'ol fat WIN. I will take it!!

----------------------------------------
1 TIMOTHY 2:4

......whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved
and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

Oh man, no kidding!!

I laughed my ass off when the narrative for this game was the Bears getting revenge for a game played in 1985!!!

I remember that game BTW, was SO happy we beat them that night!

Here's one I liked:
"...For me it was the heat. It beat the Bears today. They won’t have to deal with that **** again this year. Based on this loss, I’m switching my Pats game to a win. The defense comes out with their hair on fire next week.

Still can’t believe that offensive line just did that to the Bears.."

Back
Top Bottom