Behind The Scenes With Jamie Nails

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Behind The Scenes With Jamie Nails do not get stranded on a desert island w/him:
My favorite food is: Anything that is meat. I love any kind of meat, except for humans of course.

f I were trapped on a deserted island, the one teammate I would choose to help me survive the longest is: I would probably take big Marcus Spriggs because he has a lot of meat on him, just in case I might need it.
talk about meat and potatoes :eek:

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
If I could change one rule in the NFL, it would be: The fine system, so that guys get fined according to their salaries. It is not fair when somebody with a $20 million signing bonus can spike the ball and do whatever, when another guy making $250,000 has to be more careful. I think it should be on a pay scale.
I like that Idea. He seem like a pretty sharp guy.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by 13isgr81

I like that Idea. He seem like a pretty sharp guy.
especially considering suspensions work that, ie you lose game pay, Jamie is right :up:

We got three real nice stories on this team going and he is one of them along w/Edwards and OGun :D

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Oooooo Marcus Spriggs...enough meat if needed...We use to be able to say that about Nails....:) My, how times have changed..

Top Bottom