Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient**

this pop up has now followed me to other sites smh. teuly unbearable... taking time off from here, cant take it no more
If it follows you around it is on your phone. Spam sites like that place cookies and files on your system (phones, tablets, PC, laptops) and are triggered automatically.

I know security is a bitch but investing a couple dollars for some good antivirus/antispam software can give you piece of mind. I pay $79 a year and all my devices are covered (2 cell phones, 1 tablet, 1 PC and 1 laptop).

Apple products are by default extremely insecure.

Reading through this thread I don't even think it is a FH issue otherwise it would be more widespread. You guys have something on your phone sitting which you got from some other site and FH may just trigger it. I really recommend to clean your phones first through a security program outside Apple products. There are a lot of them available and please stay away from the free virus scan programs. They cause more problems than they solve.

If it follows you around it is on your phone. Spam sites like that place cookies and files on your system (phones, tablets, PC, laptops) and are triggered automatically.

I know security is a bitch but investing a couple dollars for some good antivirus/antispam software can give you piece of mind. I pay $79 a year and all my devices are covered (2 cell phones, 1 tablet, 1 PC and 1 laptop).

Apple products are by default extremely insecure.

Reading through this thread I don't even think it is a FH issue otherwise it would be more widespread. You guys have something on your phone sitting which you got from some other site and FH may just trigger it. I really recommend to clean your phones first through a security program outside Apple products. There are a lot of them available and please stay away from the free virus scan programs. They cause more problems than they solve.

For me, it happens only on this site. And I use my phone for pretty much everything. Trust me, it’s something on this site and likely the ad company being used.

It is back for me as well. It seems like if you touch anything other than logging in and your password spaces you get these pop ups.

The user exp with these ads is terrible.

If traffic isn’t down for these last few weeks I’d be surprised.

Smh, can’t believe this is still going on.

Its not my phone, It’s the ad company 100%. The one that puts the ads at the bottom is the culprit just like every other time this has happened through the years.

OK. So we have enough info for now. Until we hear from Henrik there isn't anything else we can do. Again, we don't have a 24 hours support team that can fix these things the instant you report them. Please have some patience. The issue has been elevated as high as it can possibly go.

From this point on we only need to hear from members who have NOT reported this issue before this post OR from members who had it stop and started again. Please list the device you are using and if you can the link to the site that it redirects you to.

All other posts from members who have already reported this issue will be deleted since we already have your information.

Every time I visit the forum. IPhone with latest updates. Doesn’t happen on any other site I visit.

I keep getting a popup ad that forces me to close the page. Any ideas what I can do? This happens constantly with multiple internet providers.

I believe the ads are over lapping each other. I see an ad at the bottom of the screen and then another appears on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom