Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient**

It’s so painful to try and use this site, it has to be driving people away, it is for me. I take quick screenshots before I find out I’m a winner of a gift card.

This site is currently impossible to browse. Redirected every 5 seconds. It’s ****ing ridiculous.

Can only spend a few seconds at a time on here before I get redirected to a bogus site.

Ok so I downloaded chrome on my iPhone and it’s still doing it

This is the last time I’ll post in this thread because you guys knows I’m having the issue.

I just wanted to let you guys know the pattern is pretty consistently a day or 2 of heavy redirects and then nothing for a week, then redirects again.

Been posting and browsing this site for years. This last month the site has become unbearable with redirects spam stuff. PLEASE fix this issue.

Anyone else having extreme pop up ad issues on this site? Hey m using my iPhone, but for whatever reason as soon as I click on this site within 10 seconds an add pop ups sending me to another site. Just curious if it’s a problem on my end or if others are having the same issues

It happened to me also, which is why I switched to my desktop. It was working fine earlier though.

I finally got the Norton ad blocker app because of this site.

Get it. All of those black hole redirect ads go away

They are unbearable. Impossible to navigate thru the sight on your iPhone
Android has a lot of ads, but never redirects.

Easy to solve though. Become a paid member. Otherwise, putting up with the ads is the price you pay.

Nothing in life is free.

It made the site unusable for me on my iPhone using safari. I downloaded Firefox and it hasn’t happened since.

Back
Top Bottom