Belichick Denies Knowledge of football procedures.... do you buy it? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick Denies Knowledge of football procedures.... do you buy it?

If something was going to happen I think it would be out by now.

Pete Carroll admitted at his press conference that he didn't know anything about the ball handling procedures the Seahawks equipment guys followed until this week.

Belichick could tell me that the sky was blue, & I'd still have to go outside to verify before believing it.

1st the media reported 11 of the 12 balls were under the min press. not 12. 2nd Brady never said he prefers the balls below the league min
pressure, he said he prefers them at the min pressure 12.5 psi. If you have a link to an actual quote of a statement where he said he prefers them
below the min 12.5 psi then by all means post it.

ALL of them were under the minimum, one happened to be closer to the minimum than the other 11. SoS already addressed your other statement.

Hmm...let me get a closer look at them.

IMG_1238600x336-1.jpg

To address the PO I firmly believe Belichick, Brady, and Mr. Kraft have all told the truth.

To address the PO I firmly believe Belichick, Brady, and Mr. Kraft have all told the truth.

Easy to say that and I agree that Kraft peobably knows nothing. Short of the equipment guy that's getting ready to take the fall spilling his guts, there is no evidence Brady and BB were aware of it. But if you think Brady didn't know then your lack of objectivity is noted.

Easy to say that and I agree that Kraft peobably knows nothing. Short of the equipment guy that's getting ready to take the fall spilling his guts, there is no evidence Brady and BB were aware of it. But if you think Brady didn't know then your lack of objectivity is noted.

Lol, I know when a basketball is overinflated and I'm not an NBA player. I can tell when a car tire needs air and I'm not a NASCAR driver. Tom "he can go **** himself" Brady was 100% aware of these goddamn balls being underinflated and orchestrated the whole damn thing.

It's funny to Tom I'm sure, since he made his dollars and is playing in the Super Bowl again, I'm sure this poor smuck they setup to take the fall doesn't think it is funny, I'd hope he got enough kickbacks to allow him time to find a new job soon.

Oh and Robert Kraft can go **** himself also, owe us an apology, my white ass. No one owes you anything but what you get, two times now you got caught being less than trustworthy, so **** off.

Lol, I know when a basketball is overinflated and I'm not an NBA player. I can tell when a car tire needs air and I'm not a NASCAR driver. Tom "he can go **** himself" Brady was 100% aware of these goddamn balls being underinflated and orchestrated the whole damn thing.

It's funny to Tom I'm sure, since he made his dollars and is playing in the Super Bowl again, I'm sure this poor smuck they setup to take the fall doesn't think it is funny, I'd hope he got enough kickbacks to allow him time to find a new job soon.

Oh and Robert Kraft can go **** himself also, owe us an apology, my white ass. No one owes you anything but what you get, two times now you got caught being less than trustworthy, so **** off.

Wow that was simply ****ing

Back
Top Bottom