Belichick looked sick at his press conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick looked sick at his press conference

Akronfinfan36

Please win another title before I die
Reaction score
I loved it! He honestly looked nauseous...It was beautiful! He's such a red *** sore loser.:sidelol:

its great when he looks confused on the sidelines... wait, wah, what happened, uhhh, duhhh, wah

I want to see how many fines the league hands out to pittsburg this week after beating up on their beloved Patty's.

It brought me back to the days when he was HC of the Browns. He was such a bitter, sore *** at his press conferences.:lol:

He looked befuddled. He invested alot of time into beating us, and, they felt good about it and, then, the Steelers came and hit them in the face.

Today was a good day for us. We are basically right to where we started last week. I hope we can overcome injuries and find a way into the post season. We could find ourselves matched up against the Patty's in Miami on the first week of post season. If that does happen I hope crowder rides Light all day long.

welker took a beating hit!!! loved it!!!

That was one of the most brutal shots I've seen in a long time. Of course, they threw a flag on the Steeler DB. Official said the receiver was "defenseless".

I want to see how many fines the league hands out to pittsburg this week after beating up on their beloved Patty's.

You know the guy who DRILLED Welker will get lighter in the wallet.

Did you see how that dirty cheat of a coach went crying to the refs to get the taunting call?

I've got a new NFL guilty pleasure. It's almost as good as seeing Payton with his face all red on the bench, it's watching Welker get HAMMERED.

Thats great:lol: Who in the world could like this guy miserable sack Belichick ? What a total no personality deadbeat of a head coach he is. His press conferences are the worst. Like damn funerals....

You know the guy who DRILLED Welker will get lighter in the wallet.

Did you see how that dirty cheat of a coach went crying to the refs to get the taunting call?

I've got a new NFL guilty pleasure. It's almost as good as seeing Payton with his face all red on the bench, it's watching Welker get HAMMERED.

H'es going to be lighter in the wallet.....I don't think he cares. See...The problem with protecting your boys, is when everyone else goes..."Ok....Let's make my fine worth it!" Yes, that hit was outsie NFL rules....Yes. it was awesome.

H'es going to be lighter in the wallet.....I don't think he cares. See...The problem with protecting your boys, is when everyone else goes..."Ok....Let's make my fine worth it!" Yes, that hit was outsie NFL rules....Yes. it was awesome.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...lker_hit:_Blow_to_Welker_legal__part_of_game/

Not according to NFL vice president of officiating Mike Pereira

As to the hit itself, Pereira was clear (as was the video) Clark made sure to stay within the rules.

Its funny how Pereira calls it a legal hit but then also states he's happy the penality was called?
I don't think there will be a fine at all as the article seems to be preparing us for a decision of no further action against Clark by the league.

Back
Top Bottom