Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

So bell can claim termination pay from the jets since he was cut, which means the jets would have to pay bell what they owe him on top of what new team signs him.

so if Miami offers bell a lucrative deal, he gets to claim complete earnings from both deals this year, not one deducted from another.

so he gets to double dip.

Miami having significantly more cap than KC is a big deal now

Someone made a good point. He supposedly loves Miami and we supposedly have made a good offer. Hope he’s not using us to get more from another team?

So bell can claim termination pay from the jets since he was cut, which means the jets would have to pay bell what they owe him on top of what new team signs him.

so if Miami offers bell a lucrative deal, he gets to claim complete earnings from both deals this year, not one deducted from another.

so he gets to double dip.

Miami having significantly more cap than KC is a big deal now
No, that's not how it works. Whatever the next team offers him will take off from what the jets owe him this year. If he signs a 1 year deal I expect it to be for the vet minimum.

No, that's not how it works. Whatever the next team offers him will take off from what the jets owe him this year. If he signs a 1 year deal I expect it to be for the vet minimum.

incorrect my friend. I thought that too, but he had certain language in his contract.

Is it the 2017 version of Bell?

Back
Top Bottom