Ben Kelly? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Kelly?

Dolphanaholic

Starter
Reaction score
Does anybody know the story on what exactly happend to Ben Kelly ? He was the darling of training camp last season played in a few games then gets cut. Is he even playing anymore? The guy had real potential as KR.

not sure other than Fletcher got healthy and Cousins was the #3 guy and he was not a great ST players defensively, so he was the odd man out - though with my lousy memory he have done something stupid like driven drunk into a parked police car ;)

I forgot about that driving thing it is so difficult to see clearly when your head is up your a**.

Originally posted by Dolphanaholic
I forgot about that driving thing it is so difficult to see clearly when your head is up your a**.
I almost forgot about it, but then I remembered that I forgot about it as I was writing I forgot about it :rolleyes: :goof:

That crackhead was picked up by the patriots, but I don't think he played. He was a whiny little BIATCH for not starting and playing more, and he wanted out, so he developed an attitude which led to his release. Another wasted 2nd round draft pick!!

Originally posted by chambers84
That crackhead was picked up by the patriots, but I don't think he played. He was a whiny little BIATCH for not starting and playing more, and he wanted out, so he developed an attitude which led to his release. Another wasted 2nd round draft pick!!

Actually he was a 3rd round pick.

Originally posted by dolphan39
I almost forgot about it, but then I remembered that I forgot about it as I was writing I forgot about it :rolleyes: :goof:

boy, can I relate to that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes dolfan he is in tampa, and i read he has the potential of becoming a star!!!Tampa let Abraham go because of Kelly, but he got injured in the first minicamp ( broke somethin) but is going to be back for the 2nd minicamp....I just read this somewhere, I never really saw the potential in this kid but he is scheduled to start for the BUCS!!!

HELLO BRIAN Kelly is the CB in Tampa Bay Buc that got hurt, NOT BEN Kelly. Ben Kelly TO MY KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT PLAY FOR THE BUCS.

BEN Kelly was waived by MIAMI last season (2001) and picked up by the New England Patriots, and was placed on injured reserve for whatever reason. Unless he is a free-agent, he is still a Patriot

That fool got a super bowl ring for bringing Terrell Buckley and Brian Cox coffee every morning. That sucks!!

its kinda hard not to make a mistake!

Originally posted by jphandal
sorry guys for that mistake!
especially with players moving all over the friggin place! sigh, the good ole days, that was the time!:(

Back
Top Bottom