Ben Wilkerson signs with Bengals. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Wilkerson signs with Bengals.

oh well, so smith, mckinney or even hadnot better be ready to be our C :yell:

Well, you have to trust Saban on this one. I mean, if he didn't take the initiative to sign one of his own players, obviously he doesn't think Wilkerson is better than anything we have. I wouldn't be worried about this.

what is the most likely szenario here ?, he didn´t even got a call from nick and just went somewhere else or nick indeed gave him a call but he choose just another team to go ?

Gotta trust Nick on this one guys, he knew Ben more then anyteam and I'm sure if Ben could have helped us he would have picked him up.

There's obviously something there that Nick feels won't allow him to translate his college success to the NFL level. I, personaly, felt Wilkerson was a great center prospect. Obviously, Nick feels differently.

There could also be questions about the length of his career. Where Channing Crowder has questions on his knees, Wilkerson has questions about his back. You can play on bad knees, but with a bad back, those things just don't resolve themselves.

KB21 said:
There's obviously something there that Nick feels won't allow him to translate his college success to the NFL level. I, personaly, felt Wilkerson was a great center prospect. Obviously, Nick feels differently.

There could also be questions about the length of his career. Where Channing Crowder has questions on his knees, Wilkerson has questions about his back. You can play on bad knees, but with a bad back, those things just don't resolve themselves.

I think the thing about Crowders knees is way overblown, he had the injury in highschool, he played very well the last two years.

Willis Magahee blew his knee out his final year in college, did that stop Buffalo from drafting him in the first? Do they seemed concerned enough about his future too not trade Henry?

I'm not worried about Channing's knees. I was using his knees to make a point about the possibilities of Ben's back.

KB21 said:

he must have a plan to shift around the line. Maybe he is moving st clair back to center????

KB21 said:

Good point look at Kyle Turley now

@@@@@ said:
Good point look at Kyle Turley now

Ugh, no thanks. If he'd sign for the vet minimum, great, but that's it. He's a headcase who might not ever play football again because of his injuries. Also, he threatened his coach. I know Mike Martz is a moron, but still, that's not a good sign. At this point, I'd much rather have Stockar McDougle at RT.

Back
Top Bottom