benett? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

benett?

GRYPHONK said:
It makes perfect sense if Ricky Williams wasn't the player Saban was referring to when he stated that Brown would be plitting carries this year.:cooldude:

He'll be splitting carries with Kay-Jay Harris...if he is splitting carries

eh, depth is important. and i think that Minor and Gordon could be looking to get the axe post June 1st, might not hurt to bring in a guy who knows the system and can step in event of an injury.

GRYPHONK said:
When he allowed Hank Goldberg interview him on draft day.

He has also mentioned it repeatedly that Brown will be splittin carries.

He has made a million comments like " Brown doesn't mind sharing carries" Stuff like that which is easy tor ead between the lines.

He also mentioned on that interview that if Ricky were to come back that he drafted the perfect back to split the backfield with him.

The comment about Brown not minding it means nothing, just means Brown will do what it takes to win. Sure someone will lighten the load, but I doubt it's going to be a 50/50 split.

Ricky coming back and playing is a Big IF.

All I have heard him talk about is how he did split carries in college, never heard Saban say those exact words in reference to Ronnie and Miami's offense.

Ronnie will do what it takes to win, whatever Saban asks of him. I have just not heard Saban say "Ronnie will split carries" in those exact words. He has said he might, but the might depends on other things.

I never got to hear the chat with Hank though heh :) That's why i was wondering, since I have only heard him saying he doesn't mind since he did that at Auburn.

GRYPHONK said:
It makes perfect sense if Ricky Williams wasn't the player Saban was referring to when he stated that Brown would be plitting carries this year.:cooldude:

I've never heard of this, i doubt it's true. but, if it is true. i'm going to be pissed if Saban drafted a running at #2 overall and feels he is not an every down back and he needs to split carries.

campeonaso said:
no i am serious consult google.com then search nfl rumors then enter on the first page then dolphins rumors and you will see

NFL RUMORS, exactly...........a rumor
Repeat 20 times, a rumor , a rumor , a rumor

Back
Top Bottom