Bengals are soooooo bad..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals are soooooo bad.....

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can you imagine? Getting sued because you suck?

CINCINNATI (AP) - A Hamilton County commissioner who contends the Cincinnati Bengals violated their stadium lease by failing to be competitive filed a taxpayer suit Thursday against the team and the NFL.

Full Story

:shakeno:

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
sad....sad....sad
if its about that mcdonalds thing, it really happened in san diego, i believe, a woman sued mcdonalds because the coffee was too hot. whats hard to believe, a lawyer actually took the case to court and a judge didn't throw it out of court. they spent good money to listen to that garbage.:rolleyes:

i think im going to sue nike because i got a blister...thats worth a couple mill i think

Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol:
i'm gonna sue AJ, i have to read this idiotic crap written by bills fans. i'm spending a small fortune on aspirin for my headache i'm getting for reading this bills crap!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm gonna sue AJ, i have to read this idiotic crap written by bills fans. i'm spending a small fortune on aspirin for my headache i'm getting for reading this bills crap!:rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :monkey: BILLS

Hey 06 count me in on that lawsuit also !! I am going to sue the NFL for ever allowing R Wilson a franchise in jilly land !! That should get me enough change for a cup of coffee .....:evil: :lol: Marino1983

we have just formed a friendship of major proportions!;)

I agree 06 ... Your alright Biggunndunn !! Just about ANYONE who despises the wussy hoofs, has my complete respect as an NFL fan and a purist of pro football !! ;) :D :lol: Marino1983

well if the dolphins ever get that bad im sueing them. i was thinking about suiing the fins after they lost to the pats.

Originally posted by godblessAmerica
well if the dolphins ever get that bad im sueing them. i was thinking about suiing the fins after they lost to the pats.
IMO, direct that suit at "BATES!"

Back
Top Bottom