Bengals' Johnson Plans Celebration for Pittsburgh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals' Johnson Plans Celebration for Pittsburgh

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Chad Johnson tucked the "Terrible Towel" into the neckline of his shirt, letting it hang like a yellow bib.

"I was eating lunch and I just didn't want to get my shirt dirty," he said mischievously.

No, the least-bashful Bengal wasn't getting ready to bash the next opponent - he's grown beyond that. But the receiver did have a little tease Wednesday for those thousands of fans who will show up Sunday waving their towels in Pittsburgh.

http://articles.news.aol.com/special1/article.adp?id=20051201035309990006

i hate chad, and its because he's ****y

dol_fan_81 said:

How can anybody hate him? Yes, he is pretty ****y, but he is pretty damn funny at doing it though.

ScrepsMJ said:
I always though Chad took things too far... until TO and the 2005 season kicked off.

Thing about Chad is, as ****y as he is, he isn't taking potshots at his cleary great QB, contrary T.O., and is very loyal to his team, contrary to T.O.

Just reinforcing your point.:)

chad johnson is one of the hardest workers in the nfl, so keep that in mind. And I am sure McNabb would trade places w/ palmer.

Chad Johnson acts ****y, but after watching Sportscenter today about his life and how he BARELY made it to the NFL, he isnt as ****y as you think. I like him that much better after watching that. He is a great talent who backs up everything he says.

I think planning a celebration is too much. If you're going to act like a clown, at least let it be ab libbed and seem like a spur of the moment thing. Besides, nobody has ever done anything funnier than McMike's pom-pom dance.

dol_fan_81 said:

Yeah, I hate a receiver that dominates the game and backs up his talk too.

byroan said:
Yeah, I hate a receiver that dominates the game and backs up his talk too.

there is a difference between that and being a complete show off jerk about everything. i just dont like the guy, thats my opinion.

I can't believe the NFL fined him for his golf putt with the endzone pylon on the football, i thought that was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom