**Bengals/Ravens Thursday Night Showdown game thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Bengals/Ravens Thursday Night Showdown game thread...

long tongue GIF

Lamar Jackson's irritable bowel syndrome acts up and he has to change his diaper at least once

Heard some talking heads today in KC assessing the Chiefs playoff threats, under the assumption they will have home field throughout. I understand recency bias, but they were far more terrified of an underachieving Bengals, Chargers or Bills sneaking in, winning a Wild Card, and then ending up in Arrowhead for the divisional, than facing Lamar Jackson, Touchdown Trevor, or Tua. Really want to run the table and get the Swifties in Miami.

He’s had 4 once this season and every game other than that he’s had 5+! I did a little research first lol
Yeah Andrews should be okay with that, LJ loves him. The Burrow one could be a bit dicey and if that is, the over could be also. But hey, that's gamblin! Good bets though 💪

Heard some talking heads today in KC assessing the Chiefs playoff threats, under the assumption they will have home field throughout. I understand recency bias, but they were far more terrified of an underachieving Bengals, Chargers or Bills sneaking in, winning a Wild Card, and then ending up in Arrowhead for the divisional, than facing Lamar Jackson, Touchdown Trevor, or Tua. Really want to run the table and get the Swifties in Miami.
The problem is their division is dog ****, we have Buffalo who has our number and even the Jets are scrappy. They have the crappy Raiders, an underperforming Chargers team and Denver a team we castrated. Hell the South top to bottom is better.

The problem is their division is dog ****, we have Buffalo who has our number and even the Jets are scrappy. They have the crappy Raiders, an underperforming Chargers team and Denver a team we castrated. Hell the South top to bottom is better.
But a year ago they were supposed to be the best division in the league! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom