Bengals say Chad Johnson to stay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals say Chad Johnson to stay

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
per rotoworld:

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Wednesday that the team will not trade Chad Johnson during the offseason.

At the press conference to announce new defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, Johnson's status with the team was the prevailing subject. "He felt he was unduly chastized, ridiculed, we defended him then," Lewis said. "He is a Cincinnati Bengal for quite a while." Johnson hasn't formally demanded a trade, but did hint at doing so in a Mike and Mike interview last week.

I dont really care as I never wanted him. A better fit personality wise and player wise would be Roy Williams of the Lions who is on the block. Get him Bill P!!!!!

per rotoworld:

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Wednesday that the team will not trade Chad Johnson during the offseason.

At the press conference to announce new defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, Johnson's status with the team was the prevailing subject. "He felt he was unduly chastized, ridiculed, we defended him then," Lewis said. "He is a Cincinnati Bengal for quite a while." Johnson hasn't formally demanded a trade, but did hint at doing so in a Mike and Mike interview last week.

I dont really care as I never wanted him. A better fit personality wise and player wise would be Roy Williams of the Lions who is on the block. Get him Bill P!!!!!

I would be happy with Williams but dont forget we arnt alone in wanting a decent WR. Johnson has connections in Florida and i would have liked to see him in Fins uni. We would have been one of the front runners to get Johnson IMO. Williams is a crap shoot regarding who gets him.

thats too bad, it would have been nice to have a big play guy like johnson here... HOWEVER... as you guys have stated, bringing in roy williams would be great too. ive seen this guy play alot seeing as im across the river from detroit, he's got size, speed and hands. the only downside is rumour had it that the lions wanted to ship off shaun rogers with him.. id definately pass on him, he's overweight, out of shape and lazy. he's usually in for one play and out for 3. but thats another story all together.

bottom line... too bad we'll miss out on chad, but nice that we should still have a chance at roy williams

Back
Top Bottom