C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Got free ticket to MNF

bu5e9emu-1.jpg

Andy Dalton is not a good quarterback.

His deepball... look like a dishrag.

Crunch time, go bengals

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Andy Dalton is not a good quarterback.

His deepball... look like a dishrag.

Tanehill is already better. That was a duck

If this was a good game, I'd have been pissed that comcast went down in the 3rd quarter. Anyhoo, my reaction watching both Ben and Dalton was "if either of these poorly performing QBs had been Tannehill, FH would have imploded."

Just got home,

The steelers offense reminded me our offense before we got Wallace, struggling to get every first down,

if cinci doesn't go far it's obvious the qb is the issue...that team is stacked and dalton is not taking advantage of it...they win the division but depending on the matchup in the postseason i bet they are one and done...i'd feel like we got a legit shot if we went there and played them wildcard weekend

the steelers are in serious trouble...feelng better about my prediction that they finish last in the division by the minute...bergers in for a long year...

entire division is quite overrated

Andy really continues to shrink in big games. He spent the entire 1st half trying to throw a pic 6

Thats because dalton isnt very good but that fact is masked by the great offense he plays in.

Daltons no scrub but you can forget deep playoff runs... ANd that team is good enough for that

big concern- Geno Atkins has been particularly anonymous the 1st two games... Can the D slow down the packers? They win on 1st and 2nd down but, are clueless in pass D on 3rd down...

Back
Top Bottom